[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help So... I've got a few questions for yall, I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: linkin park.jpg (327KB, 835x354px) Image search: [Google]
linkin park.jpg
327KB, 835x354px
I need help

So... I've got a few questions for yall, I want to invest in stocks of small companies that havent gone to the stock market, i mean like the big stock market. I know I sound really new, but if you guys could point me towards the right direction it would be helpful.
>>
ETH
>>
KNPD.
>>
>>2006864
+1
>>
>>2006860
Penny stocks?

Don't do it, faggot, risk is too high.

Slow and steady wins the race, buy something that gives you almost certain but small gains, earn money, reinvest your original money + earnings in a new stock and keep doing this until you are satisfied.

You can also try cryptocurrencies.
>>
>>2006860
http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/06/buyotc.asp
>>
>>2006860
>I want to lose all my money
just give it to me
1LMKrAa4wzwYdQAHupMjqMDMrnpCJMm7DP
>>
>>2006967
>>2006881
wow thanks for the help cunts
>>
File: yext4.29.jpg (73KB, 978x538px) Image search: [Google]
yext4.29.jpg
73KB, 978x538px
I looked up this stock when it was listed as an IPO, because I had been following U.S. legislation that allowed internet service providers to sell your information, such as online shopping or searches, to companies. YEXT just started trading a couple weeks ago. It is an emerging software dev. company that allows companies to store their information about their customers (i.e: the people's info who is being sold to them).

In terms of what it means for the stock, I like the fact that the government is expanding the use of this type of service.

YEXT is sitting around 14 at close, and I think its past week/month's performance says good things. Plus, it's also just $14 so you can't lose too much if you don't feel like going too hard.

If you want to find out this kind of stuff, look for factors like this. Take advantage of the current changes in government and society that have been so dynamic recently. You have to get in at the right time. Look at the changes in the tax code and what they'll do to municipal interest income/bonds. If you're looking for safer things, look for smaller priced stocks.

But I'm also just an overly passionate 20 year old accounting major in college that paid way too much attention in my finance class I am finishing up this semester. So keep in mind that I may be missing a lot of information. Sorry if this was too much and not what you were looking for .-.
>>
Yes. Something like that, what i meant in my OP was to ask if I could buy stocks Pre-IPO. Your post is very useful. I'm also 20 BTW so your miles ahead.

This is gonna sound very stupid but how do i can these stocks?
>>
>>2007123
*How can i buy these stocks? how does this shit work?
>>
>>2007123
>could buy stocks Pre-IPO
No.

You have neither the connections nor the capital, nor the experience nor the qualifications to get involved in the private equity markets. These companies are privately held, meaning the only way to get shares are to (a) buy them from existing owners, or (b) provide financing in exchange for equity.

Do you know successful business owners willing to sell you shares, rather than keep them themselves? No? Do you have a few million in capital ready to invest through an investment banker? No? Are you an accredited investor such that you could own shares in any of these companies? No?

No.
>>
>>2007143
thanks...
>>
>>2007123
You would need to get into venture capital, which usually requires a college degree and connections. Even then, it wouldn't be your money really, you would just be managing it for others.

To get your very own money into pre-IPO tech companies for example, you need to become established in some country as an angel investor. For that you need to be rich basically. I know few of these people and they are all millionaires. Their investments are usually around $100K per company and they do investments in shotgun mode. They might have twenty of these kinds of investments in hopes that one of them will some day pay off.

You could probably get your money to a venture fund in smaller countries, but that would require collaboration thus connections again. In many cases people don't just want your money, they also want you to give thoughtful business advice.
>>
File: bagholder.jpg (21KB, 553x369px) Image search: [Google]
bagholder.jpg
21KB, 553x369px
>>2006860
look into "business development companies"(bcd's).

im recommending you purchase stock at ticker
"BDCL"
>>
>>2007193
Alright, how do I buy regular stocks ? not pre IPO just regular shit.
>>
>>2007227
If you are in the US, Robinhood is your best bet. Otherwise you have to do research.
>>
>>2007244
can't i just use a US Proxy?
>>
>>2007276
That would be the way to go unless you have a US SSN. Using a proxy is not that bad, I am European but have all my investments through Nordnet in US stocks.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.