[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Posw just isn't going anywhere. I just had a realization,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 137349490054.png (296KB, 809x701px) Image search: [Google]
137349490054.png
296KB, 809x701px
Posw just isn't going anywhere. I just had a realization, sold, and for the first time with a crypto cut my losses without making a profit.

The entire worth of Posw is based on it's exchange therefore none of the large reputable exchanges will ever list it. Why would Bittrex or Polo list Posw when they know that would make Posw legitimate and more expensive and drive people away from their exchanges? Bittrex and Polo will NEVER add posw. Also many crypto traders would never keep their coins ON the exchange for security reasons.

What actually made me sold was finding out posw was made by bitbeaners. That's why any criticism of it here is met with juvenile attacks and forced memes.
>>
>>2006124
FUD: The Thread
>>
I'm pretty sure I saw the exact same sentences earlier today

Shill harder
>>
>>2006129
>>2006139
Can't refute it tho.
But thanks for proving my point Beanie Babies.
>>
>>2006139
I originally posted this. Aw man, my post got turned into copypasta.
>>
>>2006124
Think again. The main service of POSW is staking hundreds of coins at the same time, no other service provides this feature.

The exchange is irrelevant. Anyone that wants to trade coins at the best volumes will still go to Poloniex. Poloniex also doesn't list many coins compared to the tons of coins in POSW. POSW is a niche for POS only coins, so they will never challenge Poloniex for the exchange.
Poloniex benefits from all the traffic that will come from POSW trading.
>>
It doesn't make sense to not list a coin because they have an exchange. The traffic/volume brought from the coin is why
>>
>>2006570
Just not PIVX lol only trash like bean
>>
>>2006124
i honestly dont think other exchanges can add something that gives out dividends
>>
But the main feature isn't even the exchange, it's the ease of use proof of stake wallets that require 0 knowledge to set up and earn interest on.
>>
>>2006745

Yobit had has POSW listed for a long time. Whether a coin pays dividends doesn't matter to bittrex or polo.
>>
File: elmerfudd.gif-c200.gif (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
elmerfudd.gif-c200.gif
7KB, 200x200px
wait for the moon bammers
>>
>>2006124
>hating on bitbeaners
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0em7ts2kTzG
>>
>many crypto traders would never keep their coins ON the exchange for security reasons.

I agree, but that will be solved throughout the next couple months. They're constantly improving withdrawal limits and security.

That said they have a lot on their plate. Let's hope they are skilled enough to make it happen
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.