[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can Australians buy some Ethereum? Coinbase has a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Australia-Flag-Map.png (85KB, 1098x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Australia-Flag-Map.png
85KB, 1098x1024px
Where can Australians buy some Ethereum? Coinbase has a $150 per week limit.
>>
buy somewhere else and trade it?
>>
>>2004689
BTC Markets. The rate is fucking bullshit, but I don't know a better alternative for AUD
>>
>>2004689
After a couple of weeks they bump you up to 1000.
Also, Coinspot. Supposedly lets you transfer directly from your bank account.
>>
>>2004786
Can confirm this, have bought from coinspot
Capthcha: Chemmin Hardeman
>>
>>2004738
i just made an account with btcmarkets
gave them my drivers license and electoral roll details so i'm pretty shitty about that.

in my account overview the transaction fee is 0.85%

because i transferred AUD into my account with a bank transfer using POLi whatever the fuck the auspost service is, it was a $3.30 fee which gets deducted from the amount i'm depositing.
>>
>>2004738
Dude Ive been trying to but Wth since it was 14 dollars, have set up new banks for polipay, still doesnt work, have signed up to new places now waiting for confirmation, tfw missed the eth train because of the systemic lag of non blockchain banking
>>
>>2004689
I bought my first bitcoin from coinjar, then just trade on the exchanges.
>>
File: IMG_0240.png (135KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0240.png
135KB, 750x1334px
Use coinjar to buy btc then an exchange to buy eth
>>
>>2004838
I stopped because i was worried about Poli being a scam or some shit. Does it actually work?
>>
>>2004689
btc markets, fees are shit but super reliable + quick to deposit AUD
>>
Check out Bitcoinreviews. It has pretty cursory reviews on some Australia based exchanges.

I'm considering using Coinbase to buy/hold and just transferring to sell
>>
>>2005053
Coinbase is alright. Not sure if I legitimately own the ether given its just an online wallet now a downloaded client :/
>>
>>2004867
>>2004869
>>2005010
>>2005196

Lads, I've got a bunch of USD in my paypal account i want to use to buy cryptos, but I'm based in Aus. What would you guys do to either buy ether directly (or to just get the money into an exchange and then use it to buy ether, but incur a penalty in the process)?

> "just use it to buy btc"
Not when its this undervalued, the massive incoming price correction is going to cause btw to plummet and ether to become the new gold standard of digital assets, and explode even higher
>>
>>2004869

>Milo

Naw dude
>>
>>2005266
I'm not sure of any exchange accepting PayPal, unless you're willing to hazard an attempt at some dubious trader.

Best bet is to either buy PayPal to BTC to ETH or cash out with the USD/AUD exchange rate by just withdrawing from paypal and working from there.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.