[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coinbase is legit right? I'm ready to get on this train

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1493265017469.jpg (25KB, 496x458px) Image search: [Google]
1493265017469.jpg
25KB, 496x458px
Coinbase is legit right? I'm ready to get on this train but the whole 'scan your drivers licence thing' bugs me out a little. If I hadn't bought weed in 2011 I'd be a millionaire and I'm not letting that happen again.
>>
>>2002738
yes, it's legit. Now, go learn how to trade and manage crypto.
>>
>>2002746
I've been spending the last week watching BTCkyle, Chris Dunn and lurking on the comfy thread and /biz/ in general. I'm not an expert but feeling relatively confident now
>>
>>2002738
Just wait until you get to the part where they ask you to give them your online bank account login information. Then you'll really start to sweat.
>>
Yeah they're good. USD wallet is also fdic insured. So they are practically a bank.
>>
>>2002760
what the fuck? this is not cool
>>
>>2002760
There's also later when they ask about your body measurements that's sketchy as fuck, but yeah they're legit.
>>
>>2002738
Yeah, it's legit.

t. guy who did everything you're worried about
>>
>>2002773
and your list of fears.
>>
DNA sample too. No big deal goys.
>>
File: rage pepe.jpg (65KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
rage pepe.jpg
65KB, 665x662px
>mfw my fucking bank won't let me send money to Coinbase

I guess I'll just have to stay poor then.
>>
>>2002795
Has to be semen specifically if I remember. Insert into your CD drive.
>>
>>2002802
Oh fuck off.

Coinbase banned me for absolutely no reason and now they won't let me withdraw any of money at all, or deposit any more money in, while they "investigate" and their customer service and support won't respond to my emails for 3 weeks. Fuck Coinbase they are not legit. Any idiot with a brain could google them and all the random bannings and shit they try to pull.
>>
File: 1466007780001.jpg (79KB, 634x566px) Image search: [Google]
1466007780001.jpg
79KB, 634x566px
>>2002795
>>2002773
Compliance standards have dropped so much! Back in the early days, I needed to send nude photos, iris scan and several cum samples to a Chinese exchange.
>>
>>2002807
Is this FUD?
>>
>>2002738
First, use gdax, it's coinbase but with much better fees

Second, they ask you for every thing, SSN drivers license and shit so expect that
>>
>>2002893
He should find a bitcoin atm. The tax and privacy implications of KYC are not worth it.
>>
>>2002852
It's true actually
>>
>>2002807
This is what you get, druggie
>>
>>2002807
>>2002953

>I just bought PCP from the darkweb what the hell!?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.