[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im a small 100 BTC+ whale (not counting what I have in a cou

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: wallet.png (41KB, 540x638px) Image search: [Google]
wallet.png
41KB, 540x638px
Im a small 100 BTC+ whale (not counting what I have in a couple alts) and im slowly buying POSW. I know bigger whales (1000+) are also involved. They will stake shittoins. Big chunks of the supply being staked in poswallet.com are from big whales.

Granted, this coin has complete retards on board (just look at their slack), but normies love faucets and free money (staking), this will get pumped to $1-$5+ in the next couple of months (maybe more if they can actually improve this service so it organically goes higher), so don't dump during accumulation phase.
>>
when did you start buying btc and with how much did you start to trade?

just curious
>>
>>1999173
I bought during the 2013 bubble, lost a lot.
Still saw the importance of bitcoin so kept buying for months after it crashed to 150-350.
So months after buying at those prices im back to all time high so do the math.

I did some money with ETH and LTC. I plan to get back to LTC, I think it will reach $20 eventually, im not sure when to buy at this point tho.

I don't like to risk my coins with shitcoins but sometimes it's good to gamble, let's hope this PoSW operation is a success. Just keep shilling it.

The good point of this coin is, it has it's own exchange so you don't fear final death (delistied from the exchanges). It's going to need bittrex at least tho, so I hope there's some progress being made to get there. Poloniex would be grat. I've seen shitcoins getting there, this one could get in eventually if there's enough demand. Create accounts and talk about PoSW with each other on Poloniex, they add coins that are being talked about. Just keep shilling and praise kek.
>>
>>1999146
how much pos have you accumulated?
>>
>>1999146
Look at that, you are richer than most of this board full of neets with a mare 0.5 BTC balance and invested on a shitcoin and with a bank account of $200 like myself.
>>
>>1999226
I bought a lot of BTC every month when most people here were making fun of it and calling it death. I spend all of my wagecuck salary on BTC + all of my savings at that 200-300 range.
>>
>>1999223
pretty impressive, wish i had the courage to buy btc back than.
first heard of it in 2010 and thought it's bullshit for a long time..
finally bought in, in 2016 and started trading cryptos. I made nice profits with some coins, but my best buys were trumpcoin and ark... sadly i got weak hands sold both too early.
still around 5btc profit until now.. but it could have been 20..

won't do this mistake again with posw, since I bought for 4.5K sat.
>>
post posw wallet
>>
>>1999146
>complete retards.
Yes you are right. However, looks like the support guy has shut up and hasn't said anything for a while
>>
>128 btc

>has the audacity to call himself a whale

negro pls, you are a just a big player, you aint no whale

you are a big salmon if anything
>>
>>1999320
Yeah, im no actual whale but I can move markets in small coins. I hope you guys bought some POSW on that dip.
>>
>bagholders getting this desperate

Nice try, but this screenshot has been posted a million times on here. We are dumping this coin into the ground kid.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.