[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The POSW slack is administered by low IQ pajeets that will b

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: poswer.jpg (281KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
poswer.jpg
281KB, 650x366px
The POSW slack is administered by low IQ pajeets that will ban you at any critique you make.

I've been telling them for 1+ month that the exchange is absolute dogshit. The market history doesn't automatically update, the volume, %, name of the coins etc, can't be ordered by clicking on the lists as you can do with any competent exchange, the "stacking" page doesn't put the value you are stacking automatically by clicking on it in order to move the max amount to the exchange so it means you have to manually put the fucking 8 satoshi digits yourself manually.

I point this out, they tell me to "be polite pls", and I end up banned. The fucking morons cerclejerk all day posting photoshops like this one and posting coinmarketcap pics when the price goes up 100 satoshis.

I can't wait for this shit to pump to sell it all. I hope it reaches $1 but I may jump ship earlier just because those fucking slack idiots make this project look like a god damn joke. Go check it for yourself:

Get an invite here:

https://poswallet.signup.team/

https://poswallet.slack.com

Of course, they probably banned all of my logs in order for people to never see any critiques of the project. Fucking pajeets.
>>
>>1998464
We've found the autist
>>
Don't try to waste time on altcoin slacks, specially this one. There's always the same 4 NEETs holding bags and the same 2 pajeet admins. Just hold it and dump it, it will keep pumping, find a good price, dump and move on onto the next shitcoin for more BTC gains.
>>
>>1998464
This. The slack is making my head hurt with how stupid they manage it.
>>
>>1998546
The admin should fire those idiots and put people that know shit about crypto and most importantly, speak native english.

The whole thing is so fucking unprofesional right now.
>>
>>1998557
Honestly yeah. I mean if you are the fucking support guy, why are you posting pictures of the price? You are supposed to be helping people with problems on the system! Ugh it makes me mad. I've been in it since 3k sats and I want to see it reach a dollar or even 50 cents because I can't take much more of this lunacy on there
>>
I told you fuckheads about the warning signs but you didnt listen. How the Slack is conducted is a huge red flag on how the operation is going.

So glad I pulled out the majority of my investment. If POSW magically pumps I'll be happy if not its a nosebleed.
>>
>>1998571
The slack guys are morons but this doesn't change the fact that his shit could pump. You should hold it for longer specially if you got it that low.
>>
>>1998472

We found the government shill.
>>
>>1998464
It's in everyone best interest to get out of this investment as soon as you they can. There are plenty of buy orders, soon there are going to be none. If you fell for this meme, you would better get rid of these shitty coins while they are still "worth" something. Their slack channel is indeed a huge red flag, there were also pop-ups on PonziWallet site about not taking any resposiblity for losing your coins. This is all too suspicious. Get out while you still can and don't look back. Don't say I didn't warn you.
>>
>>1999925
Learn to manage risk. This coin will obviously pump again. Doesn't change the fact that the people moderating the slack are idiots and not actual developers.
>>
File: lol2.jpg (79KB, 987x694px) Image search: [Google]
lol2.jpg
79KB, 987x694px
>>
File: lol4.jpg (66KB, 1037x676px) Image search: [Google]
lol4.jpg
66KB, 1037x676px
get in here and roleplay
>>
File: posw bitbean.png (88KB, 1549x255px) Image search: [Google]
posw bitbean.png
88KB, 1549x255px
what do you expect from the guys that brought you bitbean
>>
File: 7111317192329.png (3MB, 1575x1575px) Image search: [Google]
7111317192329.png
3MB, 1575x1575px
it's called Piece Of Shit Wallet! what do you expect?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.