[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys i'm interested in starting my own business but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1492278263605.jpg (46KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492278263605.jpg
46KB, 850x400px
Hey guys i'm interested in starting my own business but i'm not very educated on the matter (expelled from highschool(s) for beating spic thieves despite straight As, sophomore year)

I don't know what i don't know, so any tips please thank you.

1. Is it possible to copyright a business method beyond the name you market this method as?

example: "puff dady dick machine(tm)" and puffy daddy dick machine has something unique to this business, is it copyright protected beyond the name itself?
I think the fine kikes did something similar but how large do you have to be before you can copyright, if you even can?

2. How do i make a card that says "i'm not going to fuck your wallet, and i'm not a jew", it has to be convincing because i am a jew
Google says the card size for typical cards is 3.5 x 2 inches.

3. How do i secure a legally reliable NDA from someone whom i've never met in person? What's to stop someone from just saying it's forged, do i need to hire a lawyer or something to go watch the guy sign the form where the guy lives?

3. Average cost of site construction (think craigslist complicated but looks more fuck)
Cheapest places besides poo to get good service? How do i know i'm not getting jewed by pricing (payment per accomplishment wise, what's a good rate to give merit and reward code?)

4. Best way to build an initial user base on your site? It's a business forum of sorts, obviously i'll have to be the first person online.

5. If my business is registered as a non corporation, and i am the owner, will the bank dick my life into bankruptcy in the event i get out jewed?

Note i'm 19 so if i can get away with legal mistakes and blame it on the typical intelligence of 19 year olds let me know (example: tax fraud or whatever)

In the state of california is it unheard of for LA county to give out a concealed carry license to a tradesman working around spics and nigs?
>>
>>1997408
1. idk
2. go gas yourself you filthy kike
3. gas
4. gas
5. gas

kys
>>
>>1997408
I'm not a copyright lawyer but I know off-hand that you can't own gameplay, so I assume you can't own a business model, either.
It would be retarded if you could, anyway. It would be like patenting a mathematical formula.
>>
>>1997422
So if i copyright claimed "dickdaddy" and someone used my dick daddy strategy without the copyrighted term, it's fair use even if it's exactly the same strat i created(to my knowledge)?
>>
>>1997426
>it's fair use
This is a legal term with a specific meaning and it wouldn't apply, because your strategy isn't your property. If you want to keep it under your control, you have to keep it a secret.

It's not "fair use" but rather just ordinary, unremarkable use, just like Rockstar couldn't stop Volition from making Saints Row.
>>
>>1997408
I'll answer the ones I can

1. Firstly copyright doesn't protect the name, that's why you get a "trademark" or register a bussiness-name.
I don't think you understand copyright: you can copyright the expression of the idea; say an article or a whitepaper that describes the business concept. But not really the business itself.
this is how a lot of get-rich quick seminars operate, they copyright the lectures but obviously the theory, the method itself is up for grabs if it's worded differently and uses different slides, etc. etc.

2. Depends on what kind of customers you're trying to get. Basically the less ostentatious the less scammy it's perceived to be: a business card isn't an advertisement, it's contact details - you only hand out a card if they already have the intention of calling you

3. I'm gonna say like 10 grand to get a legit, well functioning website with a good server. But I don't know

4. Engage other communities (biz subreddits, comment sections on biz blogs, Facebook Groups, LinkedIn etc. etc.), SEO, guest appearances on podcasts, and "pay for play" offers. Maybe buy ads online.

5. Yes they or whoever you owe will dick you in bankruptcy, that's the whole point of "limited liability"
>>
>>1997442
>>1997408
Proofread man.
I just realized you had 2 "3's", I dunno about the NDA... but always remember: your idea is worthless, execution is where the money is.

>>1997435
>Fair Use
>This is a legal term with a specific meaning and it wouldn't apply
This.
>>
>>1997442
Is there anyway to avoid getting dicked by liability? If i register as a CEO and declare my business a corporation can i just bankrupt the corp instead of myself?

Ty for the answer btw
>>
>>1997454
You can't "register as a CEO". And actually in small bussinesses it's seen as presumptious to call yourself a CEO, you need to have quite a lot of employees to justify that.

Now, yes there is a way to get avoid getting "dicked" - you register your business (I'm not America, so the legalities are different for every country) I think in the US you register with the SEC as either a LLC or a ltd.
Now you're probably going to be the primary or sole shareholder, now in the event where you can't maintain enough cashflow to meet your debt obligations your company can declare bankruptcy. but that means that all the money YOU personally invested into the company is gone, because the first priority is to pay off the people the company is indebted to (banks, suppliers, bondholders etc.).

>Any anons who actually know about this, please correct me. I stress, I'm not from the US so I only know about in my country
>>
>>1997464
So i will be safe then amending my business title to a corp or whatever a LLC is. It's better ot lose your entire investmentin a company than lose every investment you've made in life, right?
>>
>>1997469
I'm not sure what you mean by "amending" the title; for this to work you have to literally register and pay a fee to a government department to create the legal entity (i.e. your company) and reap the benefits of limited liability. But to answer the second half of your question: yes! For sure!
>>
>>1997408
could someone answer the first 3 for me?

>How do i secure a legally reliable NDA from someone whom i've never met in person? What's to stop someone from just saying it's forged, do i need to hire a lawyer or something to go watch the guy sign the form where the guy lives?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.