[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW fell for the "live with your parents instead of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1493157396424.jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1493157396424.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
>TFW fell for the "live with your parents instead of becoming an adult" meme

It's not worth the savings anymore, lads.
>>
>>1996083
Living on your own isn't expensive. Move away from big cities and don't worry a bunch of stupid shit, and you can survive on a part-time job.

It is worth the freedom. Parents smother out your individuality and inhibit your growth towards self-actualization.
>>
>>1996095
don't worry = don't buy
>>
File: 1493157096852.jpg (63KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1493157096852.jpg
63KB, 645x773px
>>1996095
>It is worth the freedom. Parents smother out your individuality and inhibit your growth towards self-actualization.

Why the fuck didn't you tell me this years ago?

I hate living with my parents. They only try to harm me and we ALWAYS get into arguments and fights. It's not worth it.
>>
>>1996200
The mother, fore-seeing this danger, has carefully inculcated into him the virtues of faithfulness, devotion, loyalty, so as to protect him from the moral disruption which is the risk of every life adventure. He has learnt these lessons only too well, and remains true to his mother. This naturally causes her the deepest anxiety (when, to her greater glory, he turns out to be a homosexual, for example).
>>
File: 1472413881635.jpg (23KB, 308x302px) Image search: [Google]
1472413881635.jpg
23KB, 308x302px
>>1996234
>>
>>1996234
>essentially, OP is a fag
top kek
>>
>>1996127
It's not like you lost anything retard, you haven't got PTSD and can move out now if you so choose
>>
>>1996127
Maybe if you stopped wanking to lolis and pretending like you're a wall street trader your parents will be nicer to you. Also, maybe you should get a real job.

> They only try to harm me and we ALWAYS get into arguments

"I'M GOING TO BE A CRYPTO BILLIONAIRE MOM! I DON'T HAVE TIME TO WASH THE DISHES!"

If you live at home, you wash the fucking dishes. Stop being a NEET loser
>>
>>1996083
i live with my niggas too
>work full time
>pay 50% of the bills
>still look around for a studio/1bed apartment
>they all require nearly 75% or more of my monthly earnings
>even if i got a studio, i would still need basic shit like lights, utilities, insurance, internet that would go over my budget.
>still would have to pay for car insurance, car maint. and gas.
how the fuck are you suppose to live on your own in todays economy?
>>
>>1997695
You live in a big city, don't you? Move someplace smaller and cheaper.
>>
>>1997695
room mate
>>
>>1996095
it's always either vague wishy washy bullshit like this that doesn't mean anything or
>hurr durr muh dick

I get along with my parents
I also make $75k/yr
absolutely no reason to move out
>>
>>1996095
>just get a part-time job in meth country where nothing happens and you will never amount to something and never leave and all around you the other people your age are dropping like flies due to oxycodone abuse
wew senpai
>>
>>1998753

almost the same situation here.

why the fuck should i move out and squander my wealth on rent, utilities, etc?

I figure if I save and invest a few more years at home, I will set myself up for life. Compound interest and saving money is where it's at.
>>
>>1996083
there there, it'll get better after you inherit shit lol
but seriously, living under someone else's roof - even your own parents' - puts you in a subordinate position that is mentally healthy only if you're a woman; ironically, women have no difficulties moving out after pussy-locking some poor bastard to give them a free ride
>>
>>1999304
If u r a lazy person, moving out will teach u to take initiative
>>
>>1999345
like will it help me spell out the word "you"?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.