[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok, I'm ready to join the illumunati. I'm in woodland.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0553.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px)
IMG_0553.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
ok, I'm ready to join the illumunati. I'm in woodland. whats the plan guys. lets do this. I have good skills.

leave your contact, I will contact you. or however you guys do business.

pic somewhat related
>>
>>1995127
will we be...BREAKING THE LAWWWW BREAKING THE LAAWWWWWW?
>>
really nobody? you would think the Illuminati would peruse 4chan from time to time to find prospects.

well you found him. I'm a crazy mother fucker. come on guys lets do this.
>>
I remember being 14
>>
You look sleepy OP. How about you get some rest? You should go to sleep. I'm going to bed, too. Goodnight OP.
>>
>>1995448
The worst part about this post is that I'm pretty sure you're serious.
>>
Illuminati here, to become a member you must first do the secret naked initiation dance. Surely if you've come this far you know the naked initiation dance, right?
>>
>>1995127
does one wish to join
>>
>>1996032
fuck you bro how the fuck you know what I look like? I aint sleepy nigga. trust me. it was 2 in the fucking afternoon when you posted that. what are you fucking 90 years old? get the fuck outa here

and if u aint from the usa get the fuck outa here too. this aint ellis island you bitch ass pussies

>>1996037
the worst part about this post is he thinks the illuminati aint real. lel at ur life

>>1996053
nigga fuck you . u obviously fake as fuck

>>1996336
yea no shit can u not read english? what the fuck was the point of this post?

anyways I figured this wouldnt work but I thought I might give it a try.

if your out there, its your lucky day. theres no need to boast, you will know who I am.
>>
>>1996756
>nigga
We do not accept niggers into our enlightenment.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.