[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shameless dropship plug Can anybody critique my store. not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nng7tnHO0A1tkzwy3o1_500.png (48KB, 450x403px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nng7tnHO0A1tkzwy3o1_500.png
48KB, 450x403px
shameless dropship plug

Can anybody critique my store.

not quite finished as yet. need to update all prices and change the photos a little

https://hosq.co.uk/
>>
I can only critique from a design perspective:

The black background of the logo and the brownish background of the site just doesn't come together.

Poor font choice in the product details lists.
>>
>>1995282
Everything this guy said. Other than that, good niche and items
>>
>>1996126
Everything this guy said, really.
>>
>>1996138
>>1996126
>>1995282
thank you all for feedback

I've made some small changes.
>>
>>1994968
On the homepage move the header image of the girl in the wedding dress BEHIND the main title, I commented on another dropshipper's thread: I don't like the idea of you having to scroll down to see the main content of a shop page. In fact I would crop it so you see less of the dress and more of the image is the hair... after all that's what you're selling: not the girl, not the wedding dress

I like the "fitting guide" idea -- great way to add value for customers, just work on your punctuation, I noticed there's some letters that should be capitalized.

From a design point of view things are a bit bare and spartan.

it's a good start: congratulations on actually being an anon who's trying something.
>>
>>1995282
fpbp
>>
do you get any sales at all?

selling shit on the internet is a meme thus far. not enough traffic.
>>
Can I jump in on this?

https://blightystore.com/

The problem I currently have is my products are from Aliexpress - China. The delivery times using epacket are over 20 days. These kinds of products I doubt people will be willing to wait that kind of time for, so I may need to use British suppliers... though I can't automate sales with Oberlo
>>
>>1994968
Looks nice, but you need 4 categories on the front page to be aesthetically pleasing
>>
>>1994968
1) Why ..co.uk? You're limiting yourself to Brits.
2) Design is ugly, too flat. Find a better Spotify theme.
3) Logo/name looks martial, makes me think of SPQR. The subtitle is impossible to read as well.
4) The design really is bad, looking at the product pages. Looks unprofessional.
5) Remove "delivery time"

Nice work tho.
>>
File: coffee.gif (843KB, 245x229px) Image search: [Google]
coffee.gif
843KB, 245x229px
Can you guys critique my site please?

www.fatale.store
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.