[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am trying to enter in the beautiful world of crypto, even by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: bitcoin1.jpg (215KB, 1000x935px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin1.jpg
215KB, 1000x935px
I am trying to enter in the beautiful world of crypto, even by just parking some saving in bitcoin or ethereum.
The problem is that I live in shitty third world southern european country, from which I am not allowed to buy in coinbase.
From localbitcoin I see that in my country there is only one selling, with much higher prices than the market, and buying with much lower.
What are my options?
>>
BitStamp is your option.

bitstamp.net
>>
>>1994208
>BitStamp
scam
>>
>>1994170
kraken.com retard
>>
localbitcoin buy with bank transfer? I bought from a guy in lithuania the other day, now im buying from a guy in the netherlands
>>
paxful...then go to polo and buy stratis or eth classic
>>
>>1994170
balkan?

and what's the difference between the coins?
>>
>>1995203
Yes... Like 200€ when buying and more when selling
>>
>>1994208
>>1994976
>>1995019
>>1995184
Gotta check these... Thanks guys.

And Bitstamp scam? For real?
>>
>>1994170
>The problem is that I live in shitty third world southern european country, from which I am not allowed to buy in coinbase.

I feel your pain.
>>
Anyone else catching the ETC pump?
My theory is that since it's supply is the same as eth, it could be a cheap manouver to pump etc to like, half eth's value? since it's pretty easy.
>>
>>1994170
Tried LiteBit.eu?
>>
>>1995343
No, haven't heard about it until now.
Thanks for the tip, gotta check it
>>
interested buyers only [email protected]
>>
File: LordMahaChohan_pinkBkd_400pxlH.jpg (45KB, 340x450px) Image search: [Google]
LordMahaChohan_pinkBkd_400pxlH.jpg
45KB, 340x450px
>>1994170
>>
BTC for sale., interested buys only should contact me [email protected]
>>
>>1995256
Bitstamp might be one of the few that arent a scam. They are fully regulated EU financial institution They have a very strict verification process, so be ready to have proof of residency and all that shit. And the guys are from my hometown.
>>
>>1997711
>Bitstamp might be one of the few that arent a scam.
Meh, for all I know, they might all be scams.
Take bitcoin.de
All this blabla about being audited and having insurance for all their holdings and being compliant with german law and partnering with a bank makes you really believe that they are a safe and legal option for us Germans.
However, when registering, they wan't veryfication (understandably), but they ask for scans of your ID, which, with the German Personalausweis is simply illegal. And to verify you bank account, you have to hand over your bank accounts login data, which every single fucking bank says you are never ever to do, and if someone empties your account and they find out that you used such a service, any and all losses will be on you (rightfully so).
But they'll gladly offer you a way where you have to go to an advocate, have him proof that you are really you (for a fee) and then are able to submit this proof to bitcoin.de for the low, low fee of 10€.
Yeah… No.
>>
KRAKEN
R
A
K
U
S
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.