[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi anons, i have 100k $ money in my bank account. but i want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: payday_stripper_06.jpg (140KB, 650x643px) Image search: [Google]
payday_stripper_06.jpg
140KB, 650x643px
hi anons,

i have 100k $ money in my bank account. but i want to do it 200k until the end of this year.

so, have just 7 more months

pls give me some advice pro
>>
buy eth
>>
50% ETH 50% POSW
>>
Shitbean
>>
E T H
T
H
>>
50k on ETH should do it then you could just spend the other 50 partying or whatever to pass the time
>>
Buy XMR, it will become more scarce in the future and with an exponential growth in crypto over the next few years you'll be set.

Other goodies:

ETH
STRAT
BLOCK
>>
>>1994021
Stop being so greedy
>>
>>1994021
Do pure math degree, 300k STARTING
>>
>>1994033
BUY 100K BITBEAN (what would happen)
>>
https://discord.gg/87VAZHt join our pump group, guaranteed money lol
>>
Invest in kneepads.
>>
>>1994095
Doesn't it bother you that the fundamental feature of XMR has been proven to be ineffective? Was supposed to be a laundry coin and it's no longer good at that.
>>
>>1995701
>lol
>>
>>1995932

Sensational FUD article by a ZCash dev.

The issue doesn't affect transactions since 2 hard forks ago (early 2016) when the minimum mandatory number of mixins was upped to 2 (some people had been choosing to send coins with 0 mixins before 2016).

95% of ZCash transaction are non-obfuscated: zcashlink.com
This means it has a small anonymity set (i.e. you stick out like a sore thumb if you try to use their z-send (anonymous send)).

Further analysis of the FUD paper:

I took the time to down load Miller’s original paper and read it. Took me 30 minutes to work through it. Took me another 10 minutes to conclude it was hysterical bullshit. I do have a Master's degree with a minor in advanced mathematics.

Let’s assume 80% of the Monero transactions are linkable as Miller says they are. But, they are only linkable at 80%, one transaction back. That’s the key point—80% one transaction back.

If you want to go back 2 transactions, they now are only linkable 64% of the time. The simple probability math is 0.80 x 0.80 = 0.64 .

If you want to go back 3 transactions, the percentage is 51.2% (0.80 x 0.80 x 0.80) . If you go back 15 transactions the percentage becomes 3.5% (multiplying 0.80 with itself 15 times).

Eventually, given enough transactions, the percentage of linking a Monero coin “n” number of transactions back approaches zero. Many Monero coins have already been passed around a lot which means you couldn’t trace “jack squat” out there as far as I’m concerned.

What Miller wrote about in his paper is a trivial matter to Monero. I resent the fact he attempts to blow it up into a huge mountain of bullshit to be picked up by the internet and the press.

This guy spews out some algorithms few people understand. So nobody looks into his paper because they can't read it. Yet some simple reasoning, based on high school level mathematical probability, is the correct mathematics in this instance. Not his fancy and meaningless algorithms.
>>
>>1994030
this
>>
File: potemkin-village.jpg (18KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
potemkin-village.jpg
18KB, 259x194px
>>1995932

tl;dr - The "problems" in monero only affect pre-2016 transactions. If you're not retarded and fucking with the default settings, your transactions are fully anonymous.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.