[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, Gnosis is already trading at double the ico price on bitmex.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: gnosis.jpg (12KB, 511x288px) Image search: [Google]
gnosis.jpg
12KB, 511x288px
Well, Gnosis is already trading at double the ico price on bitmex.
Knew I should have bought in. All the reddit pleb FUD scared me.
Seems there were three groups in the ICO.
The first were the newbies riding the FOMO wave.
The second group were the ones yelling "you idiots didnt even read the ICO rules you are gonna lose all your money".
The third group were the smart investors who were able to read between the lines of what was going on.

congrats to those who invested. Its probably gonna release at 3x in the exchanges and then go 5x or even 10x in a few weeks cause for all intents and and purposes the actual capitalization is 12 million$ which is a joke for a project like Gnosis.
>>
>>1993987
t. got scammed
>>
>>1994002
Its already up to 80$ now.
>>
>>1994200
90$
>>
>>1994244
100$
>>
>>1994284
~130$
lol this shit is exploding.
>>
>>1994294
https://www.bitmex.com/app/trade/GNOM17
>>
>>1994294

What was ico price? also bizness men are too poor to care for gno, just so you know
>>
>>1994297
30$
The coin will be out on poloniex in a few days.
>>
got in the auction to. Got a mail 3 hours ago from kraken they fucked up. Had to fill in a form to get it back now
>>
Anybody else got in?
>>
I tried but that shitty website wasn't working. My eth arrived in the gnosis wallet 30 seconds after the end of the ico.
>>
>>1994935
Me too bro. I cant believe the auction was over that quick.
>>
Shit and I thought the price would come down after the auction. Well, nevermind, I still make some on bitcoin.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.