[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Xtrabytes future moon coin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: XBYcoin.png (261KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
XBYcoin.png
261KB, 512x512px
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xtrabytes/

Xtrabytes is a future moon coin. Go ahead and take a look at their BTC talk thread. They are on the ground floor. Their marketing guy is top notch and already released a 30 min video answering questions. Already at $500k marketcap and they havent even released the whitepaper yet.

This is gonna be a big moon coin. You heard it here first.
>>
>>1993273
Got out of PoSW and already got in XBY.
New dev working on a new consensus, completely re-writing code, whitepaper out in a few weeks or so, already has a marketer with 20+ years of experience that know how to handle community.
Coin only came out like 5 days ago.
wew lad
>>
>>1993273
What Exchange can I buy XtraBYtes from?

Thanks OP
>>
what wallet can it be stored on besides their experimental one
>>
bump. anyone else buying this? want to make sure it isn't a pump and dump
>>
>>1993273
This is a long term hold for me. This has the potential to rival the big players. I think this is probably the next PIVX except that this coin has actual applications. I read the white paper and it all checks out
>>
>>1993322
What does your guy tell you?
>>
>>1993335
that this is a scam
>>
>>1993338
Obv meant gut

You understood tho
>>
>>1993334
I agree, I've been in the crypto game since 2009. I've seen many projects rise and fall but this is a winner if I've ever seen it. I'm personally going to be investing at least 50 btc over the next week.
>>
File: doge.png (24KB, 128x128px)
doge.png
24KB, 128x128px
>>1993328
>>1993347
>>
>>1993354
hmm? why are you linking me to deleted posts. Very confused. I won't stand for this, I'm a PILLAR of the btc community. I am giving out this info for free..
>>
>>1993354
>>1993361
Can confirm this lad is a pillar of the community.
>>
WHAT FUCKING WALLET CAN I USE TO STORE THIS COIN
>>
>>1993347
Wow. Sounds legit...
>>
for anyone wondering, this is a scam.
>>
>>1993409
every new altcoin gets called a scam.

Care to elaborate why its a scam
>>
The Whitepaper hasnt been released yet, I made that clear. You can see all the information in the BTC talk thread. Also theres an active Slack chat. This is the ground floor, this is a long term hold. Speculative buy. But from what I've seen its looking VERY good.
>>
>>1993423
nope.
>>
>>1993409
>>1993338

"What's that...Bitcoin you say? Sound's like a scam if you ask me. I'll be laughing at you in 10 years when it's worth nothing."
>>
>YoShit
No thanks
>>
>>1993273
This is even worse than PonziWallet. Buy NXS/BLOCK or NAV, if you want to earn something.
>>
>>1993432
Threw about 120 bucks at it and gonna just forget about it and see if it's worth like 2k in a few months :)
>>
xtrabytes.club

FUCKING KEK
LOOK AT THIS EMBARRASSING SITE

HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>1994761
They just made the coin like 4 days ago.
If you'd read the ANN you'd know why the site is the way it is currently.
It's a revival of an old coin that a developer just got the source code from a week ago and is still developing it as we speak. There wasn't any time to make a website, it's still in the process.
>>
copying and pasting my comment from your scam's other thread
for anyone actually thinking about putting money on this, it's a scam. the people behind the coin can trade between themselves, sending the price up, which is why the chart looks good. every coin you buy, that money is going straight to these scumbags, and the price will take a severe dive when the douchebags decide to cash out bigly or when the general public realizes they're full of shit and it's a scamcoin
to those who say "everyone calls everything a scamcoin," a scamcoin is one which the developers don't have honest intentions in making a long-lasting and useful cryptocurrency. like this one, they pretend to make a revolutionary new type of technology which is bogus.
>>
>>1994775
Do you have any proof that it's a scam?

Oh that's right, you don't. The thing was created last week. We've had years of proof of work and proof of stake tech, new tech is bound to come out.

So I'm waiting for your proof that its a scam fucktard. How many times have we heard the word scam in /biz/, its becoming racist tier word, meaningless.
>>
>>1994761
nice

also love the whitepaperless release
>>
>>1994797
Sure, I have proof. The technology is fake. The theory of "proof of signature" is hilarious. Show me a technical explanation and prove me wrong pajeet. Show me what "proof of signature" is all about. Is there a even a written explanation of this joke, or is it just a meaningless sentence in a bitcoin forum post?
>>
>>1995375
http://xtrabytes.club
It describes proof of signature here
>>
>>1993423
it's only a scam when you don't make money off it
>>
>>1995388
LMAO
"As we said, each online STaTiC signs and this is where you start to see the power of PoSign... Because, this means there are more signatures and more signatures = more security. Nobody can know all private keys from the STaTiC Nodes and therefore it is impossible to create fake STaTiC signed blocks.

At this point, we have ONLY 1 STaTiC node controlling XBY and the network is fast and secure...

After more STaTiCs have been registered on the network, XBY will be better than ALL other coins in the crypto world.

At this point, nobody really understands what is really happening here... We are developing THE COIN ;) This is the LATEST INNOVATION in BLOCKCHAIN technolgy and our man Borzalom is the Genius Mastermind who thought of it."
take your poo to the loo
>>
>>1994761
kek it looks like some sort of pentium 2 website from the 90s
>>
>>1993273
IF this thing is legit, it could really kick off!
>>
>Read the website

>...bla bla, right?
>..bla bla bla, dont you think?

trash.jpg
>>
For anyone looking to accumulate this coin... Send BTC to C-Cex exchange account and trade from there.
>>
>>1993306
C-CEX
>>
Lots of weak FUD on /biz/ lately. Seems like it's just one guy who thinks typing HAHAHAHA on a Finnish seal clubbing board will let him buy up cheap coins.

This sounds interesting but I'm wary of the price. It feels a little high, especially since it's already sunk quite a bit today. Still, I think it could go to 1k sats pretty quickly if the white paper checks out.
>>
File: XBY.png (66KB, 1409x659px) Image search: [Google]
XBY.png
66KB, 1409x659px
>>1993273
This is... embarassing.

I'm not tampering with Yobit. Those assholes always try to make you buy 4x at the actual price.
>>
>>1995790
>what is a limit order
>>
>>1995425
You are clearly a giant vagina who is averse to risk and cannot think critically.

If this was truly a scam they would do an ICO, market the shit out of it and pull out atferwards.

Hey if you dont have the balls for something like this, fine, but calling it a scam with little to no evidence is fucking stupid. They openly admit the code isnt ready yet and its risky.

But as the saying goes no risk no reward.

Now go trade ETH pussy let the real men invest and build shit.
>>
XBY is not not a scam
>>
File: Indian guy3.jpg (11KB, 489x552px) Image search: [Google]
Indian guy3.jpg
11KB, 489x552px
At this point, nobody really understands what is really happening here... We are developing THE COIN ;) This is the LATEST INNOVATION in BLOCKCHAIN technolgy and our man Borzalom is the Genius Mastermind who thought of it.
>>
>>1993273

Price holding steady and the BIG NEWS is planned to be released tonight!
>>
>>1996558
For a 100K to start might buy more soon.
>>
>>1996558
can poo-in-loos into faucets, can't seem to find any
>>
>>1997622
LOADING UP!! :) can't get enough!!!! buying more NOWWWWWW!!!!!!! so good crypto
>>
Buy the dip
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.