[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are any of these POSW memberships worth it by having a higher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: PoSWallet Memberships.png (115KB, 1001x702px) Image search: [Google]
PoSWallet Memberships.png
115KB, 1001x702px
Are any of these POSW memberships worth it by having a higher stake rate?

It seems like the silver memberships may be worth it, but I can't math today because too tired.

Can any autists from here figure it out?
>>
>>1992689
how many coins do you have
>>
I think silver is worth it if you have over 50,000
>>
>>1992692

(poorfag)
>>
holy shit they have memberships. you now get the privilege of paying them in their owned currency. genius.
>>
>>1992689
Get a spreadsheet lazybones, the answer is yes, but I won't spoonfeed you
>>
>>1992702
Definitely don't get a membership then.

To figure it out, do this:

>multiply each membership cost by 12 (to find the yearly cost)
>divide the number of posw you have by the stake rate percentage each membership option offers
>if you'd be earning more in stakes than the membership fee, then go with the one that would give you the most.

So for example, you have 2800.

The lowest membership (bronze) is 46 and gives you a 1.5% staking rate.

46*12 = 552
2800*.015 = 42
552-42 = 510

You would be losing 510 posw a year. Only people with 30,000+ should consider it
>>
>>1992704
t. retarded nocoiner that doesn't even understand how it works

I bet you call it a scam too
>>
OP here

After doing the calculations, it seems like no matter how many shares you have, and a price of 40K Sats for POSW is break even for the silver membership.

A POSW price of 20K sats would be a 50% loss on your money for the silver membership.

Fuck it, instead of using the money to buy a membership, I'll just buy more POSW.

>>
>>1992727
Btw, I should have said

42-552 = -510
>>
>>1992745

I calculated a different way, but I think we came to the same conclusion.

Although I think that it doesn't matter how many shares you have, the POSW price would have to be above 40K sats.

Does that sound right?
>>
>>1992754
Well, the idea is that if you have a certain number of POSW, you earn more POSW than you pay for membership (from the higher stake rate).

For example, I have 60,000 POSW. The staking rate for a silver membership is 3% and costs 91posw a month. At the regular rate of 1%, I would earn 600 posw in staking over one year.

60,000*.03 = 1800
91*12 = 1092

1800-1092 = 708

Now I'm making an additional 108 posw over the year for nothing.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.