[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there so many scam threads on this board? Are there really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: C4Vnw5gVMAEK9Nz.jpg (54KB, 747x620px) Image search: [Google]
C4Vnw5gVMAEK9Nz.jpg
54KB, 747x620px
Why are there so many scam threads on this board? Are there really that many pathetic fucks that would ruin another person's life and risk their freedom just for a few bucks? Considering how many legitimate ways there are to make money without wageslaving it disgusts me
>>
>>1992408
>dropshipping
Scam
>buying at the top in the stock market
Scam
>counterfeiting
Scam

You can find good shit on here but when you scream scam like you cry wolf, you lose all credibility
>>
all the bitbean/posw/milo shit are just pajeets trying to get out of poverty.
>>
>>1992420
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>POSW
Made 1k on that
>BITBEAN
800 dollars on that
You are literally retarded if you don't know how to make money on this board
>>
>>1992422
ive made a few hundred thousand from bitcoin and a few alts, but thanks for the concern.
>>
>>1992426
Oh wow look at you big boy. I wonder if you would have made that if people kept screaming scam at you back in 2010. Stop being a hypocrite and let the shilling happen. You fucks made this board because of the Bitcoin shilling on /g/ so deal with it
>>
>>1992408

This board has a massive amount of eastern europeans, which are notorious for their love of scams.

Combine those third worlders with all the retarded as fuck NEETs, and you've got a board full of cancer.
>>
if you want a better forum go to bogleheads
i come here to laugh at idiots and pictures like op
>>
>>1992716
>Bogleheads
Lmfao at your life wagie

The best forums are not business forums but tech related ones.
>>
>>1992426

Send a poorfag 1 BTC to become a hundred-thousandaire like you!

12njpTpztGf9HUtjNniRtmHAG28FaRUacQ
>>
>>1992716

Can you send me links to what forums you are looking at? Reddit is just awful these days and all /biz/ talks about is cryptos
>>
>>1993657
kneepads.com
>>
File: LordMahaChohan_pinkBkd_400pxlH.jpg (45KB, 340x450px) Image search: [Google]
LordMahaChohan_pinkBkd_400pxlH.jpg
45KB, 340x450px
>>1992408
>>
>>1992415
why do people think dropshipping is a scam are you retarded

>>1988965
>>
Buy xrp and ethereum RIGHT NOW! Both are mooning in less than 24h.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.