[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>recruiter calls me >answer the phone and turn into a stuttering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1489331990095.jpg (732KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1489331990095.jpg
732KB, 1280x1920px
>recruiter calls me
>answer the phone and turn into a stuttering mess when they ask questions I haven't prepared for
How do I fix this /biz/? I'm going to shoot myself if I don't get a job out of university.
>>
File: 63688a4b.jpg (69KB, 790x395px) Image search: [Google]
63688a4b.jpg
69KB, 790x395px
>recruiters
not even once
parker and lynch tried to get me in their office so many times to meet their quotas without actually having a fucking job for me
>>
>>1992202

Keep your mind on something else. When I got my current job, I did their phone interview while I was playing CS:Go.

>Is this a good time for you
>Almost said no because was in comp.
>Started asking me questions
>Was in asshole mode because comp.
>They loved it
>Got the job.
>>
>>1992202
Op you need to work on social skills. Just start taking to randos on the street. I think youve never had a job that required talking to a mass of people?
>>
>>1992286

Adding to this, don't give them power.

Pretend like they are some poor smuck who wants you to do something for them. Makes you feel like you are doing them a favor. When you have this mentality, you can turn the direction of the interview to make you look good and why you would want to work there.
>>
>>1992202
>dem titties

>>1992297
does this actually work or is it just a meme?
>>
>>1992445
This guy >>1992297 is a FUCKING SHARK
>>
>>1992202
Pop a xanax before the interview
>>
If you're confident, be confident from your competence on the topic you excel in the most. Don't be overconfident for no reason, I think people dislike confidence where there shouldn't be. A job is just a job, it's not about your personality its about your competence and your actions that will make or break your success.
>>
>>1992202
Go see a therapist and tell them exactly what happens. They can either tell you why and walk you through a solution or prescribe you valium to calm your nerves down. I know it sucks doing this but life is so much more enjoyable afterwards.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.