[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one of you did this? >the motives of Sergej W. hav

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: nice.jpg (28KB, 486x309px) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
28KB, 486x309px
Which one of you did this?

>the motives of Sergej W. have been revealed for comitting the "terrorist" attack on the german BVB football team
>he bought 15,000 options with leverage betting against the stock of the football team, hoping it would decrease
>minutes before the attack, he bought the options on the same fucking IP Adress as the hotel that the team was in
>he took out credits from several banks to buy 80k worth of options with a leverage of apparently over 15 on the stock price
>he tried to kill as many players as possible on the attack, but failed miserably and only one guy got injured

http://www.zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2017-04/borussia-dortmund-anschlag-festnahme
>>
Smart guy, too bad the plan fell through
>>
Absolute madman
>>
File: Le_Chiffre_by_Mads_Mikkelsen.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Le_Chiffre_by_Mads_Mikkelsen.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
>>1992084
i tried that with an airline back in 2006
>>
Nothing too out of the ordinary here. It's always about money.
>>
File: 2034.png (14KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
2034.png
14KB, 100x100px
>>1992111
explain
>>
>>1992084
what a dumb nigger that is - if you buy 15k options at once with an exotic strike price to an underlying with a daily trade volume of maybe 1 mio. then every last insider trade warning system will go red. bonuspoints for BUYING THE OPTIONS FROM HIS HOTEL ROOM

>tfw to smart to mk moneyz
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.