[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright guys. Im new here (browsed /biz/ for a week now). Im

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: question-mark_318-52837.jpg (18KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
question-mark_318-52837.jpg
18KB, 626x626px
Alright guys. Im new here (browsed /biz/ for a week now). Im 18, from Germany and willing to start trading coins. So how do i start and where do i have to register in order to trade?
>>
File: 1491315699523.jpg (56KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
1491315699523.jpg
56KB, 720x644px
>>1991554
>Kraken dot cum
>SEPA transfert
>wait one working day until your account is funded
>cry as you see Ethereum takeoff without you because you joined one day too late.
>>
Buy BTC

>1. Make account at https://www.coinbase.com/
>2. Buy BTC
>3. Send to POSW

BTC to POSW guide

>1. Make account at https://poswallet.com
>2. Use cooper as referral ID (optional I’d appreciate it)
>3. Click on dashboard and scroll down till you see BTC
>4. Click “generate wallet address”
>5. Send BTC to the generated wallet address
>6. Wait for confirmation(takes time)
>7. Click wallet and transfer BTC from the stacking wallet to exchange wallet (Should be instant)
>8. Click exchange and right next to that is exchange markets
>9. Click BTC at the top and then look for posw/btc(6th one down)
>10. Once you buy go back to wallets
>11. Transfer POSW to stacking wallet
>12. Sit on it and collect more POSW from stacking and monthly dividends

Get in before Friday (end of month) to get some of those monthly dividends
>>
>>1991554
Use Kraken.com it's the best site and is german based bank account.

Belgian here, it has best EU service
>>
>>1991554
Kraken is good but Coinbase is an alternative if you want an instant deposit from credit card. There is a weekly limit of $100 though.
I've had good experiences with both Kraken and Coinbase, with a small exception for Coinbase. The service was once down for a few hours on Coinbase so I couldn't trade. Also I think that Coinbase doesn't show a fully accurate price all the time.
>>
>>1991563
Wow thank you for this detailed answer. I really appreciate it. Are 50 € enough ?
>>
>>1991572
that's enough to start. wait for your 50 to turn in to 250 then take it out and redistribute. 50, 50, 50, 50, 50 into new coins. then get 250 250 250 250 250 from them!

keep your money in posw until it turns into 250 at least
>>
>>1991567
>>1991562
>>1991571
Thank you .appreciate it
>>
>>1991577
250 at least... Had in mind to sell if my 50€ go up to 70 €. KEK im a newfag
>>
>>1991554
Ich bin Brot
>>
>>1991571
>Kraken is good but Coinbase is an alternative if you want an instant deposit from credit card. There is a weekly limit of $100 though.

On both?
>>
File: lyönkkö.jpg (50KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
lyönkkö.jpg
50KB, 957x621px
>>1991563
fuck you cooper
>>
19 here, America. Buy 20 ETH right now? Nocoiner looking for some extra bills before the summer. Good investment or nah? Saw the post about ETH maybe getting approved by the SEC and don't know if I'd lose my $1000 or moon.
>>
>>1991832
Just do it you faggot.

https://event.webcasts.com/viewer/event.jsp?ei=1137845
>>
>>1991832
If you're referring to the ETH ETF proposal then I doubt it will pass, but don't let that hinder you from investing in Ethereum, there are other good reasons to invest.

>>1991812
I meant that there is a $100 weekly limit on Coinbase's credit card deposit.
>>
>>1991857
So why bother with all the work if you can't cash more than 100$?
>>
>>1991848
Are there real possibilities of profit within the next couple of months?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.