[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw I am still trying to make back the money Madman took

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: bzmfjo_ceaaizdd.jpg (34KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
bzmfjo_ceaaizdd.jpg
34KB, 650x488px
>mfw I am still trying to make back the money Madman took from me in one of his scam pump things
Only $30 left to go, but that is in USDT. It's far, far more in real USD. I lost about $500 from his pump.

Kind of hard to believe I've almost made it all back in just a month trading crypto though.
Fuck me.
>>
>>1991396
what coins did you use?
>>
>>1991396
Why would you ever listen to madman.

Buy posw tho
>>
I am the person who warned everyone in every Madman thread.

This thread is hilarious.
>>
>>1991396
shiet son. i told some guy to put in his last thousand dolla in Trump and he lost it. i didn't mean to harm him. i thought we were gonna go to the moon.
>>
>>1991402
What did I use? I mean I lost over .4 BTC, so I can't remember the exact amount or anything.

But as for which coin I lost it on, I can't really remember. Something stupid though, used only for his pump or whatever. Maybe Truckcoin or whatever.

As for which coins I've used to make it back? I've tried to be as safe as possible. I've used mostly ETH to try and make it back. A little BTC, and I got a big boost from LTC from 9 to 16 dollars, and a little boost from XRP, lost a lot in Dash, and made a very, very small amount on PIVX weeks and weeks ago. That's about it.

It's basically all day-trading ETH and instead of going all in, now I just go in like $100-$200 on a coin I think will go up, when there's a dip, and set stop limits so I can't lose too much. Usually I get like 10-20 every time I do this. And I've just been slowly making it back. Except ETH, I went all in big on ETH. But for the rest of it, it's just been a slow process of making little gains day by day and setting my stop limits to be higher and higher to "lock in" the profits. Then when a coin does inevitably crash, I still get my profits and go on to the next one.

I just need USDT to fucking bounce back though. If USDT goes back to 1:1 with USD I will be so happy.
>>
>>1991434
wait.
I thought the point of USDT was to be on par with USD... Can the price fluctuate?
>>
>>1991404
I watched that nigger fuck over these retards and laughed at the salt every time. How fucking dumb were those people? It was obvious that they were the marks from a mile away.
>>
>>1991446
Look up any news about it now.

You cannot make withdrawls in USDT anymore and conicidentally Kraken has decided to allow it to be traded like any other crypto, which means you can buy it for 91 cents each on Kraken now, as that is its market price, and there is no way to withdraw fro 1 USD anymore.

Hence why BTC has shot up like crazy. If you didn't already know all this....you're either just not into cryptocurrencies at all, which is nice, or you're extremely oblivious cause this has been the cause for so many price fluctuations lately and is kind of big news.
>>
>>1991396

I'll send you the $30 myself if you will quit posting about this shit. You get what you deserve when you invest in garbage.
>>
>>1991619
I'm sorry...I have learned. I swear I will genuinely stop if you send it.

Bitcoin address is here:

1AGzTtupQa9xBjbBZKRk2QH2Uud9X6jaHu
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.