[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REMINDER! The Ethereum Enterprise Alliance announcement is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 1

File: desu negro boi.jpg (140KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
desu negro boi.jpg
140KB, 800x400px
REMINDER!

The Ethereum Enterprise Alliance announcement is tomorrow

Literally last chance to get ether below 100$

The boat leaves tomorrow, get in now or be left behind forever!

https://timesofethereum.com/

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/enterprise-ethereum-and-the-future-of-blockchains-tickets-32967723348
>>
>>1990677
>inb4 ether tanks to sub 30 after everyone realizes the hype was for nothing
>>
>>1990686
This is just not going to happen senpai, no matter how bad you want to buy at $30.
>>
>>1990686
If only, would be sweet to grab a few ethers at that price
>>
>>1990687
You're probably right, but I can dream.

Tfw only 11 eth
>>
>>1990696
atleast you got some, anon-kun

atleast you aren't that retard that sold his stash of 350 eth at 24$ and claimed it never will reach that price again
>>
>>1990677
Ether is cuck vagina
>>
>>1990687

Buying another $5,000 worth today. I want an even 225 because I like that number.
>>
I feel like an idiot for not buying and mining when it hit $4
>>
>>1990940
Imagine what you will feel at 400 usd.
>>
http://www.coindesk.com/sec-now-weighing-ethereum-etf-proposal/

Imagine if an Ethereum ETF got approved just after the Winklevoss ETF got rejected
>>
btc cant be controlled. eth can.

i dont mind the globalists winning if eth makes me a millionaire
>>
>>1991557
>eth can.
Really how?
>>
>>1991557
pretty sure the gook miners and whales are in control of bitcoin tbqh famalamadingdong
>>
>>1991559
"Democratically" decided rewriting of the blockchain.

State wants moar ETH to bail out banks?
>hard fork it to give them more tokens
Multinational doesn't like some aspect of smart contracts?
>lobby the state and hard fork it away

etc etc
>>
Stupid exchange sites are not verifying my id. Fuck.
>>
>>1990686
>what is stop loss
Literally all you have to do is set a stop loss below whatever its currently swinging at now and then a little some, and you'll be fine.
>>
>>1991546
The Winklevoss bros get cucked so much it's funny.
>>
>>1991681
how do you do that on bittrex? is it the conditional sell?
>>
how much time do I have left?
Wanna buy like, 20 eths
>>
Broke fag here. I had some ETH but bought a house 5 weeks ago and then had a major issue pop up to where i had to dump them all. My coinbase ETH wallet currently has .15 ETH in it and I don't get paid until Friday :-(
>>
>>1992068
aslong as you buy in this week, you are fine desu
>>
>>1991678
Same here dude, I'm literally going to get left behind. Fuck Coinbase.
>>
>>1991073
If this shit hits 400 I am going to be a very happy man.
>>
>>1990677
>buying in now when the price already reflects speculation
>>
>>1992068
.15? I get more ETH taking a shit.
>>
Coinbase keeps canceling my orders

FUCK
>>
there isn't a big announcement tomorrow

vitalik isn't there
consensys is sending their third choice of speaker
>>
>>1992223
>.15? I get more ETH taking a shit.
I sold 74.85 @ $45 to pay for an emergency grinder pump that went out. All a grinder pump does is pump shit from my house to the stree) sewer at the street. $2800 and had to do it or I would have shit overflowing in my house. 2 weeks before that I dropped $20K on down-payment for our house and I had to pay $14,500 in federal taxes 4 weeks before that to even be able to get a loan. Yeah, my life sucks balls right now.
>>
>>1992240
Vitalik is too busy being a stooge of Xi Jinping.
China will use ETH as the new world reserve currency to replace dollars.
>>
>>1992243
I am very sorry to hear about that anon, honest. You are going in my prayers that one day ETH hits $1,000 and you can buy all the pump tubes you will ever need.
>>
>>1992243
No other way but to build up your stash again, anon-kun, if ethereum reaches it's potential, you could buy hundred grinder pumps with just a single eth
>>
Can someone tell me why the price of ETH is so low in comparison to DASH when it has so much more value and potential than it? Also what caused the price of DASH to skyrocket like it did so quickly a couple months back?
>>
Fuck it, Ill buy $1000 worth, these are my first coins. Help a noob out, wheres the best site to purchase them?

How do i store them offline?
>>
ETH IS GOING CRAZY GUYS!
(still $50)

meanwhile btc hits 1350
>>
>>1992316
oh and ltc triples
>>
>>1992313
Kraken
Dunno
>>
>>1992313
Ledger nano s
>>
>>1992300
Ethereum is currently being held down by whales, massive sell/buy walls

it almost hit 60$ last month, but it dipped instantly after vitalik made some kind of announcement in china or korea

if they had let it rise im sure it would be over 100$ by now
>>
>>1992300
but this also shows that the gooks wants in, badly
>>
>>1992336
I just bought from coinbase. Did i fuck up?
>>
>>1992358
It's an easy way to get in. It just takes a week to process. You can register with other trading sites to open wallets that you can move quickly.
>>
>>1992366
Cool thanks! Im in this fornlong term holding, whats the best way to do that? I was thinking offline storage. Id actually perfer that...
>>
>>1992313
Coinbase to buy.

Ledger Nano S to store offline.
https://www.amazon.com/Ledger-Nano-Cryptocurrency-hardware-wallet/dp/B01J66NF46/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1493158640&sr=8-1&keywords=ledger+nano+s

If that's too much, use MyEtherWallet.com to generate a paperwallet. Make sure you save everything and print stuff out.
>>
>>1992481
Bought from Gemini, took me fucking 2 weeks to get verified
>>
>>1990677
article?
>>
What is ethereum for apart from speculation?
>>
(((them)))
>>
>>1992681
Like that back to the future movie where they go forward in time not backwards
>>
>>1992481
is there inherent danger in storing in the exchange vs a wallet?
>>
>>1993026
if the exchange is hacked you lose your shit.

If you don't control the private keys you don't actually own the coins.

Coinbase is very safe, it keeps 90% of the coins in cold storage.
>>
>>1993037
Can I consider gdax to have the same safety then?
>>
>>1993042
yes, works the same way
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.