[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you invested in GNE and getting in on the Jews

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1753-004-912AD7ED.jpg (7KB, 344x250px) Image search: [Google]
1753-004-912AD7ED.jpg
7KB, 344x250px
Why aren't you invested in GNE and getting in on the Jews money? We all know the Jews end up ahead in matters such as these, and here's one spotted in the early stages.

>has exploratory license and rights from Israel for petroleum in Golan Heights
>petroleum found in 2015 in Golan Heights
>investors include Rothschild, Rupert Murdoch, and many other prominent Jews
>area is currently contested between Israel and Syria
>USA is obviously going to back Israel on this
>GNE has the oil rights to the Golan Heights
>????
>profit

The stocks price is already starting to run up, and as soon as Israel has the acknowledgement of the international community that it is entitled to the Golan Heights, it will surely soar as GNE will have possession of all the oil in the area.
>>
>>1988522
The funder is Howard Jones from his wiki:

> Although not raised an Orthodox Jew, he funds a range of Orthodox as well as other Jewish causes across the ideological spectrum, and has made major investments in Israel as well. It is estimated that 25 percent to 40 percent of the 5,000 employees at IDT are Orthodox.
>>
>>1988522
>>1988550
Cheney is in on this too..

Sure this could be considered blood money by some, but its a good chance to get in on the profit before it blows up.
>>
>>1988522
shameless bump, im interested as to why /biz/ isn't jumping on board the Jew train with this one.
>>
Even if we assume that Israel will simply ignore "international law" and drill in the Golan Heights, my quick research shows that there has been no news so far indicating that Afek has actually found a spot worth drilling at. I think that's actually a bigger problem for Afek than international law.
>>
seems legit, I'll check more of this out. Thanx for the tip OP
>>
>>1988982
not ignore "international law" but get international law to validate that they belong there.

they tried to get Obama to say that Israel had a right to the Golan Heights based on the destabilization of Syria due to ISIS back in 2015, but he wouldn't do so. Now there is a concentrated effort to make Syria look more destabilized than before, allowing Israel the potential to scoop up the land and it be recognized as legal in the international community.

They've found oil there, and are actively looking for more.

here's an article from 2013 talking about it a bit:
http://www.businessinsider.com/israel-grants-golan-heights-oil-license-2013-2
>>
>>1989036
First, I don't think it matters whether Israel gets the rights to the land or not, they will most likely drill there regardless.

Second, there is only a potential of there being oil, but nothing confirmed. Afek has been doing tests to CONFIRM oil in Golan Heights from 2015 to 2017. There have been no news that they actually found something good yet. Most of the news articles that talk about this topic are misleading, because they imply that there is oil ready to be extracted, which is false. If you don't believe me just do your own research.

The stock price is influenced by two factors: the rights to the land, and the possible discovery of oil. In my opinion, the discovery of oil is the bigger factor. The stock price will go up when they confirm that there is oil suitable to be extracted. To me, investing in this stock is gambling on whether they find good oil or not. It might be very likely that they find something, it might not be. I don't have enough information, nor the knowledge, to determine how likely that is. So for me this investment is not safe.

If Israel gets the rights to the land, the stock price will certainly go up, but there's no sign of that happening and I think it doesn't matter that much anyway, because they will probably get the oil regardless of rights.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.