[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on all the most frequently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1476493316693.png (279KB, 898x790px) Image search: [Google]
1476493316693.png
279KB, 898x790px
Can anyone give me a quick rundown on all the most frequently shilled shitcoins in this board?
>>
>>1987842
lern2read faggit
>>
a basic gestalt
>pivx
pumped and dumping
>posw
pumping 500% profits expected
>bitbay
potential 100% profit
>milo
/comfy/ gains in the summer
>lepen/macaron
controlled by whales, soon to reach andromeda
>bean
pajeet tier trash
>musicoin
sleeping giant imo
>>
>Ethereum
Actual real world application, backed by big companies, with the goal of a global decentralized network using blockchain technology. It was shilled hard on /biz/ a year ago, and I took a leap of faith and made my money 5 times over on my investment. I highly recommend still buying some.

>POSW
A more recent one. Poswallet.com (proof of stake wallet) is a crypto exchange like Bittrex or Polo, only it has a coin (posw coin) that can be used to earn stakes as well as monthly dividends. The dividends come from the recenue made from POSW's exchange; the next payout is on the 29th. It also has faucets, interesting membership options, and is working on new features like a store and a better UI. It's still in its infancy and posw is very cheap, but I converted all my ETH into POSW last week so i have faith in the project. Expect big things to come for it within the year.

>BitBay
I don't know too much about this one, just that it's one developer who seems pretty cool and is constantly working on it. I believe it's a coin related to the BitBay marketplace and is intended to be used as currency there. Not a bad pick.

>PIVX
Got shilled hard and it mooned briefly. It was just in a deep dip but it's climbing back, so now is a good time to buy. You cam read more about it on the PIVX website.

>Bitbean
Meme coin and complete shit

>vertcoin
Shit

>RLC
Potential here, it's related to the iEx.ec project. Check it out and do your own research.

>Milocoin, Trumpcoin, Lepen coin, etc
Don't fall for these.

Hope that helps a little.
>>
>>1987885
very accurate description btw
>>
>>1987885
The Bean is clean. Haters don't know.
>>
they are all shitcoins
>>
File: gamepreview.png (548KB, 821x537px) Image search: [Google]
gamepreview.png
548KB, 821x537px
>>1987842
>>1987847
>>1987869
>>1987885
>>1988086
>>1989203
>>1989236
>What is it?
BitBean (BITB) is a reforged Crypto currency with a wallet and a POS payment system in the works: Bitbean will be used along side cash as payment. Bitbean was one of the pioneers of proof of stake technology and has one of the fastest transaction times of all coins.

>Why own it instead of dump it?

If you own over 1% of Bitbean you become a BeanCore member, a decision maker in Bitbean. The public block explorer is avaliable for you to DD on your own who owns how much. Hint: 6 BTC makes you 1% holder.

>How fast are the transactions?

Less than a minute exchange->exchange transfers.

>How much is it?
It is currently trading between 30 and 32 satoshis

>How many coins are there? Capped max amount and a current amount of 1.8 billion, or about 500 BTC ~500k of market cap. Dogecoin has 100 billion coins, no usage, and is valued at 50M market cap.

>Will it moon?
Just look at this little guy!

>Is the creator Jewish, or Muslim?
Certainly not!

>Is there solid developer support?
Yes!

>Where can I get more info?
http://bitbean.org/

Dedicated team of memers ready and willing to market this. At the end of the day, marketing is king. Also a video game coming.
>>
Yeah we offer a chance to know. We offer knowledge. Its a good opportunity. Its a business.
https://discord.gg/8q4uN
>>
>>1989248
Nobody asked you fucking idiot

>is the creator jewish or muslim
>¿¿
>will it pump, look at this guy
>is there dev support YES!111
Jesus fucking christ what kind of questions and answers are these?
Holy shit I'll pray for everyone who spent a cent on this bullshit
>>
>>1987842
>GameCredits
I've been telling you dumb asses to get onboard since .00019 now it's .00079 when will you fools listen?
>>
>>1989281
What was that other one that got shilled, it wasn't game credits but very similar. If you know what I'm talking about is it a buy?
>>
>>1987885
That's a really solid rundown honestly.

Thanks anon
>>
>>1989374

Aside from bitbay, bitbay doesn't have shit to do with the polish coin exchange bitbay. BitBay the crypto is a whole nother beast and i advise you to look into it. I'd type all about it but i don't have time to sperg out right now. bitbay.market
>>
>>1987885
I only know about the top 4 you posted (eth, posw, bitbay, and pivx) and I'd say it's pretty accurate. Also I think now is a good time to get back into piv, I just bought a little a few mins ago, may buy more if an upward trend starts. The transactions are fast as fuck.
>>
Get out of POSW and into PIVX
POSW is imploding
>>
>>1989427
It's not, but I encourage you to keep fudding.
I want it to be low when they pay dividends.
>>
>>1989427
Yes, sell low buy high

A classic and renowned investing strategy
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.