[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Change my life Give me the ultimate advice kneepads are lowtier,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1471372563033[1].png (12KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1471372563033[1].png
12KB, 205x246px
Change my life

Give me the ultimate advice

kneepads are lowtier, don't bother with your useless memes
>>
>>1985469
Buy POSW
>>
File: 1492435340727.jpg (159KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492435340727.jpg
159KB, 1280x720px
>>1985469
>>
http://biblehub.com/proverbs/1-7.htm
>>
>>1985486
This

I have unironically put 90% of my money into it
>>
>>1985469
There is literally nothing stopping you from:
- Knowing multiple languages
- Being a decent programmer
- Being fit and healthy
- Being well read
- Being very good at a couple of hobbies
Other than your willingness to do so. Those who really want to succeed will. If you are more content with being mediocre than you are with putting in the effort, that's all you'll ever be.

and poverty is no excuse. There are many examples, but the best is Ben Carson. Ben Carson went from born in Detroit, going to a two-classroom school, trying to stab his mother after she'd attempted suicide to DR BEN CARSON. This is because, amongst other things, his grandmother forced him to read two books a week. He grew up being forced to maintain an insane work ethic. You're not a child so you have no one to force you, you must do it yourself.
>>
>>1985514
My point is that with the internet you have access to pretty much everything. You need to take the opportunities and take advantage of them to make yourself into a better version of yourself. Make yourself employable/fuckable/healthy/smart and the rest will follow easily.
>>
>>1985469
>kneepads are lowtier, don't bother with your useless memes
ur supposed to scrape monie 2 buy gold plater. den plate $10 kneepads to look "$100 of bling."
>>
>>1985514
>>1985518
Not OP but this really opened my eyes, thank you anon.
>>
File: 1475537936084.png (227KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1475537936084.png
227KB, 645x1260px
>>1985514
>tfw should be bilingual or even trilingual by now but social anxiety stops me from achieving fluency
>>
>>1985514
I'm all of those things except fit, and I'm working on becoming fit. Completely useless, I'm a loser NEET.

None of these are significantly useful attributes. An actual useful skill is being a good talker, but that's very hard to acquire if you don't have it naturally.
>>
>>1985537
don't worry. you will be dead in the ground before you know it.
>>
>>1985514
This is shit advice.

I.e "there is literally nothing stopping you from being half a SD from mediocre."

>Change my life

Start eating eggs. There, I've changed your dumb life.

Unless you mean spectacularly, then I need more details.

What mental illness do you have? You wouldn't be on here if you didn't have one, whether it be SA, depression, BP, Schizoid, or plain retardation.

If you're just a normie, then I can't help you. You're gonna be average for the rest of your life (average in the relative sense, you're on par with designated-shitting-streeters).

Good all-around advice is to leverage (lel, buzzwords are the lifeblood of the mediocre) your innate talents.

E.g if you've got good spatial reasoning you should go into programming. If you got good kinesthetic int. go into some sport.

Find out what you're good at and find a way to get people to pay you for it.

I'm a good persuader (lier) so I became an entrepreneur and made that milf $$$.

Idk what else. Stay away from the stock market, the markets are too efficient for your efforts to mean anything.
>>
>looking for serious advice on literally the shit hole of the internet

my best advice is that you see advice elsewhere
>>
>>1985929

*seek
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.