[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it illegal to start a religion for the sole purpose of making

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Is it illegal to start a religion for the sole purpose of making money?

I'm considering either fortunetelling/offering seances on the side or just making up a new faith.

People are retarded as fuck and will believe in any paranormal bullshit if you say it with enough conviction.
>>
>>1984559
Monetize the kek bullshit from /r/the_Cuckold
>>
>>1984559

Good luck, L. Ron. Anyone who gives their cash to someone else for muh religion deserves to lose their money. Might as well be you that gets to cash in.
>>
It isn't illegal, no.
>>
File: it werks.png (313KB, 711x594px) Image search: [Google]
it werks.png
313KB, 711x594px
>>1984559
>>
Dude, scientology is a malignant business that exists for the sole purpose of grifting its members. It's not that hard.
>>
File: pimpin' life.jpg (86KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
pimpin' life.jpg
86KB, 620x465px
invest in my pimpin' business bro.big bucks and you can use ma hoes.they are degenerate animals and pretty nasty but love fucking
>>
>>1984734
>It's not that hard.

That's not really true. $cientology went to a great deal of effort to blackmail and harass employees of the IRS to get that tax exemption.
>>
Then all religions would be illegal
Zing
>>
>>1984749
As if it's hard to tell retard peons to infiltrate a government organization. The mormons do it all the time.
>>
>>1984774

It is not hard, but it does take planning, effort, and coordination. You're right about the mormons, though. When it comes to infiltrating the government, the mormons make the $cientologists look like amateurs.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.