[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz! Here's the thing, I have some spare cash at the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 500_Euro_Banknoten.jpg (2MB, 2455x1731px) Image search: [Google]
500_Euro_Banknoten.jpg
2MB, 2455x1731px
Hey /biz!

Here's the thing, I have some spare cash at the moment, around 5k.

What would be the best way to invest this money and make it grow a bit? (total rookie on financial stuff)

Banks just don't seem the best option to me, since most of them (if not all) have returns at < 1% and/or utter absurd investment conditions...
>>
Invest in the stock market.
>>
Advice from one rookie to another
Banks are just for very low risk and very low return.
For semi-low risk and semi-low return, you can go with a mutual fund with a local broker or do it online (greater return online usually)
For higher risk and higher return, do what the anon above me said.
>>
>>1984210
Stock market seems pretty advanced for a rookie like me.

Why do you suggest stock? Are reading materials you think I should take a look first?
>>
>>1984220
Again, anything related to mutual funds you can point me to?

>>1984210
>>1984220
Thanks both of you BTW!
>>
File: 1491747062555.jpg (775KB, 1296x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1491747062555.jpg
775KB, 1296x2500px
>>1984197
Invest in your financial education
>>
>>1984223
buy aaxn stock; bout to be a whole lotta tasing goin on
>>
>>1984236
This list except for Graham books is so fucking freaking shit.
>>
>>1984233
Basically its just you give your money to a broker, he invests in a shitload of different stocks for you. You don't have to do anything but give him your money. But he takes a good chunk out of the return. I think its a good option for rookies like us for while we research how to actually not be retarded with the stock market.
>>
Learning about stock ATM. Thanks guys!
>>
What's the best way to make money without spending or investing anything while at the same doing no work whatsoever?
>>
>>1984210
>invest
>stock market.

90% of us are poor. See what 90% of us do and do the fucking opposite.

5k is great if u have any initiative and want to start automotive detaiking or upholstery. Can breed exotic pets. Build and rent a cuckshed.

Truly passive would be gambling in the market or angel investor for a buddy.

I personally would get 5 molds made for dickfarming.
>>
>>1984220
Banks are actually high risk in the very long term. Aside from a few central banks they're actually founded on vulnerable structure.

If you can't get high yield (15%+) on an annual basis you're better off holding T-bills or cash than putting it in the bank. Banks are good for debit/credit accounts and money transfers, that's about it.

Buy corporate high yield bonds on household name companies if you want some growth with little risk.
>>
>>1984236
I feel this is always solid advice. Until i get my rich dad classes and shitpost from my yacht that is
>>
>>1984254
No... if that cocksucker had any idea wtf he was doing he eouldnt need u
>>
>>1984336
Please dont... either PPM or throw extra cash at options qhen you are rich
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.