[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> He called me a BagHolder BAY shill here How Big League

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

> He called me a BagHolder

BAY shill here

How Big League mad are you that you didn't take me seriously earlier this month? I told all of you faggots but you never, ever listen
>>
>>1984134
I don't understand what you are implying
>>
>>1984134
I listened senpai still holding strong
>>
>>1984192

Thank you, can't believe the audacity of these fucking Fudders. Literal retarded Chinese people.
>>
I sold my 10K bag just before the moon because I listened to a /biz/ shill who said it's a niche piece of shit and will never take off

Didn't lose much but fuck, man. It was the first time /biz/ failed me
>>
>>1984207
You failed /biz/.

Not the other way around.
>>
>>1984207

Tbh that's exactly what you get and deserve for not listening to me. I was the one arguing with that guy in that thread. He didn't even have any points. He just said "Oh new innovative features? Yawn. Nobody cares lol". and didn't even suggest any alternatives. Fuck you for listening to him i'm glad you're still poor desu that guy wasn't even good at arguing.
>>
File: IMG_2287.gif (387KB, 382x379px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2287.gif
387KB, 382x379px
>>1984200
Dubs of truth.
>mfw this shoots up to the outter rim like PIVX did
>>
Holding from 352 says man. Going to buy more at the end of the dip. Staking them as well. We're going to a dollar bro.
>>
>>1984224
Sorry man but Bitgay sucks. Don't see Bitgay keeping these prices, it will collapse eventually. It's a house made out of cards. Their website is nice, good marketing, but their ideas and platform is shit.

I'm glad I got out DESU. This is a house of cards.
>>
>>1984221
you're right
is it still too late to get in?
>>
>>1984262

Nope. try to get in around 900-950 sats.
>>
>>1984261
>nice website
>good marketing
This is how you spot the shill. The site sucks and the marketing isn't there yet.
>>
>>1984271
Their website looks great. Their actual platform however, does not.
>>
>>1984276
Even david says the website needs to be updated kys
>>
>>1984279
Who cares what he says. The website looks good compared to other crypto projects

Hang yourself
>>
Hey listen if you want to keep shilling and conning people into Bitgay scam be my guest. But I'll make sure to make a told you so thread when Bitgay collapses.
>>
>>1984284
https://youtu.be/2TbbvXK5QS8
>>
File: 1489941142966.jpg (140KB, 700x939px) Image search: [Google]
1489941142966.jpg
140KB, 700x939px
just a little bit more and your dear developer will cash out his 100 million coins and crash the market and retire

and you are left holding those bags
>>
Just cashed out. I dont see it going farther than this.
>>
>>1984296

JUST
>>
>>1984296
Congrats, you're retarded AND poor.
>>
>>1984296
This guy again. LMAO.
>>
File: clinton1___Copy.jpg (54KB, 462x518px) Image search: [Google]
clinton1___Copy.jpg
54KB, 462x518px
>>1984224
I believed in bay from your threads and seeing it go up and also eth from last year at 3 or 4 dollars made me kick my own ass and finally get into crypto. I fear its too late for me now with so many missed opportunities.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.