[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>its sunday morning >Beanman and Friends is on your local

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: C9LS-7lXsAAzfcm.jpg large.jpg (213KB, 1150x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C9LS-7lXsAAzfcm.jpg large.jpg
213KB, 1150x2048px
>its sunday morning
>Beanman and Friends is on your local Fox affiliate's morning block of cartoons
>The story teaches kids about valuing liberty and implants anti-fiat ideals
>It's actually bretty cute too so you end up looking over your kid's shoulders and watching it too
>your wife nudges you and mocks you
>you crack a smile and shrug it off, having kept your investment in bitbean secret all these years
>she still believes you when you say you "manage major accounts" to earn your salary
>>
>kids asking if we can go to bean-land
>suggest it might be good family building excerise to wife
>she agress
>get to bean land, kids going crazy over all things bean
>get some bean shakes, go on the bean rides
>great family day out at bean-land
>decide it's best to all get something from the gift shop
>kids pick out bean man dvds and plushies
>wife picks something
>fast forward family is all happy im brushing teeth while wife is in bed
>hear moaning I've never heard before
>walk to bedroom see bean man battery powered action figure, flicking my wifes bean

God bless the bean man and the bean never heard my wife make those sounds before in my life.
>>
File: 1491532863879.jpg (38KB, 450x495px) Image search: [Google]
1491532863879.jpg
38KB, 450x495px
>>1981612
>its monday morning
>you wake up at 5:00am
>you don't have to, but you love watching the nobeaners drive by on their way to their wagie jobs
>they drive by as you laugh at them from the front porch of your bean mansion
>another sip of green bean tea
>another episode of beanman on tv
>another day of wagies saying REEE
>the bean life is the way to be
>>
File: 1492657974772.png (38KB, 399x349px) Image search: [Google]
1492657974772.png
38KB, 399x349px
>>1981691
>>
>>1981612
>>suggest to wife
take this part out, sounds cuckish. the husband always leads in beanfamilies.

there's absolutely nothing wrong with sex toys though, ok. at least the husband wasn't eating her out. the beanman was just getting her warmed up for a legendary jackhammering from a real man.
>>
> tell everyone you made your fortune on PoSW and BitBay
> really your portfolio was 90% BEANS 5% BAY 5% PoSW
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.