[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's january 2018 >you've just checked your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1492567058647.png (38KB, 399x349px) Image search: [Google]
1492567058647.png
38KB, 399x349px
>it's january 2018
>you've just checked your portfolio and POSW and BITB are all at new all-time highs
>you walk into your work smug as all fuck, wakl right up to the qt secretary that you always thought might kinda like you and ask her on a date to the finest restaurant in town since you have reservations
>go into boss's office and hand in your resignation
>"But anon, what the hell, you're one of our best workers! We need you here! Where'd you get the balls to come quit anyway, I'll run you out of town for this!"
>"I don't care what you say, you've always been a punk bitch. I've got twenty-five thousand proof-of-stake-wallet coins valued at approximately four dollars and twenty cents a coin and over ten million bit-beans values at over fifteen cents a bean. you do the math. I've just bought this whole place and I'm making it into a burrito shop. This is actually YOUR resignation slip. Get out of my office nocoiner"
>>
>Literal ponzis

ok
>>
>buy 54000 bitbean on poswallet
>it disappears
>have only 1200 now
wtf is going on
>>
>>1981379
>being this angry about being a nocoiner
>>
>>1981393
>nocoiner

I own 10 bitcoins I bought at $300 nigger
>>
>>1981397
nice you made 5 days of bitbean gainz bro
>>
>>1981393
>anyone that doesn't like my shitcoin is a nocoiner
>>
>>1981401
>bitbean
>shitcoin

how?
>>
>>1981399
Be honest, how much have you actually made so far? And post proofs
>>
Ok, so I finally fell for the bean meme and bought 500k, and I want to sent it to my wallet so it can sprout, but my walled is not connecting to the bitbean network. What gives?
>>
>>1981403
>Zimbabwean dollars
>shitmoney

how?
>>
>>1981366
Delusion: the post.
>>
>>1981409
u have to sync it first.
>>
>>1981406
here u go bro

>>1981410
life's a jungle gotta make dem ebony dollers
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.