[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to sell at least 15 flowers online in mother's day,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1482540453154.png (92KB, 261x203px) Image search: [Google]
1482540453154.png
92KB, 261x203px
I need to sell at least 15 flowers online in mother's day, they are worth 20$ each (flowers+chocolate+stuffed animals). I have 500$ budget to spend on google ads and facebook but i never spent anything on google and i dont even know how to go about it, how much to bid, what keywords to use...

My store's facebook page has over 10k likes but i never sold flowers online, only on the physical store.

Can i do it?
>>
File: BitBean-final-teambean-01.png (43KB, 890x251px) Image search: [Google]
BitBean-final-teambean-01.png
43KB, 890x251px
>>1981070
take that budget and buy bitbean and once you make money just claim the proceeds as business income or something

also use your facebook page to advertise for bitbean. thank you for joining teambean!
>>
>>1981070
AdWords sounds doubtful. CPC is around $2-3, i.e. you can about generate 150-250 clicks with a conversion rate of 2% you'll sell 3-5 flowers
>>
>>1981075
Sorry.

>>1981086

Does adwords give me a list of the best keywords to buy? what about how much my competitors are biding? i'm really a newbie but im desperate
>>
>>1981142
You can create an Adwords account and use the campaign planner to get average bids and search traffic. However, you have to research keywords yourself but there's a tool that can help you.

Generally, PPC is quite competitive, i.e. you should have enough money, a pretty good landing page, great copy, etc. Personally, I would spent the money to do some offline advertising
>>
>>1981212
how much time does it take to my keyword actually show up on google results first page?
>>
>>1981371
If you buy ads basically instantly
>>
>>1981070
use facebook. it's better in facebook since you can target more people easily.
>>
>>1981070
Are you the op from the other thread where your manager wanted to let you run his web for raise?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.