[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We have been telling you to get on this train since it was less

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: poswwwwwww.png (45KB, 991x789px) Image search: [Google]
poswwwwwww.png
45KB, 991x789px
We have been telling you to get on this train since it was less than a cent. Are you another dumb waggie missing on massive gains or are you ready to make some killer money?

You can still get in before we hit anywhere from $1 to $10.

No? cool, then wagging and asking how to get out of the wageslave life.
>>
File: when_will_nocoiners_learn.jpg (228KB, 1118x1053px) Image search: [Google]
when_will_nocoiners_learn.jpg
228KB, 1118x1053px
When will they learn?
>>
>>1980037
They will never learn

They're born to be slaves

See you on the moon boys
>>
i tried to deposit btc to my poswallet btc adress but it doesn't show

from poloniex to poswallet

anyone can help?
>>
>>1980093
takes a litle bit of time. atleast for me.
>>
>>1980093
It takes forever to show up. You have to wait.
>>
>>1980093
Give it time, it takes a while
>>
>>1980093
Look at your poswallet btc address on the blockchain. The deposit will need at least 3 confirmations before it shows on posw (they are still working on improving the speed of this)
>>
>>1980093
Had to wait around 1.5 hours for a btc-deposit from yobit.
Other coins work faster
>>
>>1980099
>(they are still working on improving the speed of this)

well they fucking need to work on that haha if they want to prosper, i didn't deposit much anyway
>>
>>1980093
I never send from exchange to exchange because im paranoid. I always send it to my Bitcoin Core, then back to another exchange.

Check your transaction on blockchain.info
>>
lol either way its too late to buy into this now
>>
DOOOWN

BUY THE FUCKING DIP HOLYSHIT
>>
>>1980421
You know we are in a dip right? It's a good time to get some on sale.
>>
File: pepe in sky.jpg (103KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
pepe in sky.jpg
103KB, 480x800px
>>1980030
>>
>>
I have to say this POSW marketing campaign is top notch. I have a feeling there's someone with real knowledge of psychological and emotional triggers orchestrating this thing...
>>
>>1980435
They have literally done 0 marketing...like 0 nada compared to say PIVX. It's just doing well
>>
>poz coin
>>
File: 1492746428284.jpg (344KB, 1275x850px) Image search: [Google]
1492746428284.jpg
344KB, 1275x850px
>>1980435
>peope support a coin because they're marketers

or because it has inherent value far and above what it is currently trading at hmm
>>
>>1980438
shilling on /biz = marketing
>>
>>1980474
Is that how marketing works? When people who are paid nothing talk about how a service is making them money? Sounds more like people just talking about their experiences
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.