[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this guy a scam? Will I finally be able to quit my wageslave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170421-180255.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170421-180255.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
Is this guy a scam? Will I finally be able to quit my wageslave job and buy a Lambo if I follow his courses?
>>
Who the shit is this?

t. European
>>
He is a very rich man , look at Alex Becker as well, i watch Alex not Tai but Tai is also very very rich man and he does teaching
>>
>>1977432
You can't even mention one thing the are known for? Please stop these shit threads. A waste of space.
>>
>>1977416
He is a con artist. Whenever the bubble bursts he will go down.
>>
He's for real but recognize that his money doesn't come from the advice in his book.
Well, it does, but not because he follows it. It comes from selling books and other shit to people who want riches.
Consider how this crowd of people is banking. Do they live their advice or sell books about it?
>>1977432
Hey kid, wanna try some SEO? I swear you'll profit with no sweat in like, a week. Rolling in the thousands. So easy!
>Buy my backlinks.
>>
Anybody shilling this hard is playing you.
>>
>>1977416
Wrong order scam or not.

Try classes.

Buy lambo.

Quit wagecucking
>>
Yes it's a fucking scam.

Dude got lucky on his first few deals. Won't necessarily happen for you.
>>
he started off running thai dating sites then moved on to renting lambos and Beverly hills mansions so he could shill his coaching on youtube
>>
>>1977416
Here in my garaaaaaaaaaaaaggge
>>
He's a motivational speaker. They make money from speaking. His advices aren't scams but he's certainly not getting rich from following his advice, lol.
>>
>>1977416
People who "sell" you how to be successful get rich themselves collecting the passive income from the books/courses they sell to suckers.
>>
>K N A W L E D G E
>>
>>1978143
This.

If he were able to consistently make tons of money off his advice, he wouldn't be putting it in a book for you to read, he'd keep on doing his thing and making bank.

But, he can't consistently make money with his methods, or it's easier for him to brand himself as a "successful" person and make money off his books, boot camps and talks, so he does that instead.

Suffice to say, if what he does is truly novel and really works, why would he sell his methods for pennies on the dollar compared to him doing it himself? It's either a shit load of work, or it's not that profitable.
>>
The number of people who fall for the classic "selling the how-to-get rich course" scam is a small percentage.

I'm guessing his net worth is actually pretty low compared to what he projects. About 10 mil. tops.
>>
>>1977416
never trust a douchebag that purposely and unironically chooses those glass frames
>>
>>1977416
yes and then you need to pretend to not viral your course by asking online if you buy your own courses could you get rich by buying your own course
>>
>>1977416
Every self help guru or book is a rip off of Think & Grow Rich or a rip off of one of the rip offs. He's just continuing the tradition.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.