[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Convince me, /biz/, on which coin I should invest $1,000. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: altcoins.jpg (435KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
altcoins.jpg
435KB, 800x600px
Convince me, /biz/, on which coin I should invest $1,000. I've been seeing a lot of PIVX, BITB, ETH, and PoSW. Also what's the best wallet and or exchange to use for alt coins?
>>
File: PoSWMoon.jpg (164KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
PoSWMoon.jpg
164KB, 1280x720px
>>1975543
Only one answer

PoSW
>>
>>1975543
search $waves on Twitter and see it for yourself
>>
File: hopin.png (163KB, 1228x1726px) Image search: [Google]
hopin.png
163KB, 1228x1726px
PoSW. PIVX is still a gold hodl, but massive gains ahead for PoSW hodlers. $5-$10 easy within months.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/posw-coin/#markets

Their own exchange got the most volume, which is good because it means the service is getting used.

Don't fall for any exit scams FUD. There's plenty of time until you have to worry about that, until then just enjoy the gains.

And even then, there's no incentive if the website is a success.

Notice that PoSW is an actual USEFUL service. PIVX is a DASH clone with aweful coin distribution and it's at $2 with a higher circulating supply. PoSW will get there guaranteed.
>>
>>1975555
Why PoSW? Why would I want to buy in at its all time high? Who says it's going any higher
>>
>>1975566
where can I buy PoSW? maybe i'm retarded but I can't really figure out the PoSWallet site. It seems like there is no way to source any outside money into it like USD that I could use to buy PoSW and I'm not sure what staking is or how to do it and it looks like the only way to gain coins is through exchanging other coins. Any other exchanges and wallets that I could use for PoSW?
>>
>>1975582
Buy BTC and transfer it to PoSWallet. Then put the BTC into exchange wallet, exchange for PoSW, put that into stake wallet, and sit on cash baby.
>>
>>1975566
Basically this. This this this.

POSW has a useful service. The exit scam concerns are also completely warranted (they encourage you to stake coins on their platform) but again, if the website is a success, there should be little concern for them to exit scam - they will be making money hand over fist.
>>
>>1975582
Staking is automatic once you put your jewcoins into from Exchange to Staking Wallet. Aside from that, you can also steal minuscule amounts of coins from faucet.
>>
>>1975600
Will random faucet'd coins even gain anything from stakes?
>>
1. Make account at https://poswallet.com
2. Use aprest as refferal ID (optional)
3. Click Dashboard Scroll till you find the coin you want a wallet for
4. Click “Generate XXXXX wallet address” to create the wallet
5. Click Faucets find the coin you just made a wallet for and click it
6. Free coins sent to your wallet
7. Trade or keep the free coins

The reason posw has value is it pays dividends from the fees it collects from users
>>
>>1975555
>>1975566
>>1975599
>>1975600

This synchronized occurrence of
>Quads
>Successive Dubs x2
>Dubs

It's a sign anons.
>>
File: PoSWtronaut.jpg (1MB, 1920x1053px) Image search: [Google]
PoSWtronaut.jpg
1MB, 1920x1053px
>>1975631
Just believe.
>>
>>1975586
You can download the POSW client if you feel safer not holding coins online.
>>
>>1975543
posw and bitb nigga
>>
File: dubs2.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dubs2.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>1975633
>>
>>1975566
WHY DID YOU HIDE THE TOTAL SUPPLY OF PIVX IN YOUR COMPARISON IMAGE
>>
>>1975583
>>
>>1975543
If it were my money i wouldnt hesitate to buy Posw

Im not shilling. That is what i would buy.

I sold Pivx already around 2$ and after posw gains will buy back in with more. But posw all the way
>>
>>1975646
I didnt

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pivx/

I have no idea what the total is. I suspect there isn't a total (inflationary since day 1??)
>>
>>1975566
>>1974860
This guy disagrees
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.