[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You fags are buying RLC tokens right? right? surely you are?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: iExec.png (367KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
iExec.png
367KB, 1000x600px
You fags are buying RLC tokens right? right? surely you are?

Ill educate the clueless.
RLC tokens are tokens of the iex.ec distributed computing platform, something akin to golem.
It had an ICO yesterday which amassed about 10mill within 1-2 hours.

It then went on liqui. It will soon be on bittrex and eventually poloniex.
The devs are known and accredited researchers in the field of distributed computing
and are building their offchain platform on ethereum.
The first stop is allowing more demanding dapps to use their distributed computing chain to enact much more computationally complex contracts, something the ethereum blockchain alone cannot sustain.
This shit is gonna sell like hotcakes and will 10x like golem and beyond.
iEx are at more advanced stages of development and are gonna merge seamlessly with the ethereum eco system.

You either bought it, buying it or scrapping some coins to buy it later today.
If not you might as well go buy some bitbean.

Slack
http://52.44.51.109:3000/

reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/iexec/
>>
>>1973662
http://iex.ec/
>>
>>1973662
Are you the same op that made the ICO thread yesterday? I have a pretty good feeling about RLC. Can you tell me what should I do with the RLC sitting on the ethereum contract that I used for the ICO?
>>
>>1973662

/biz/ only cares for getting scammed, the sheer site of a real blockchain token makes them crawl back to their bean caves.

I put 3 BTC in the ICO, I'm about to put more in when I get more.
>>
>>1973691
Keep them in the wallet until you want to sell or put them on one of the two exchanges currently trading in them.
>>
>>1973695
Scam threads are full of samefagging from different ips.
Thats how you know a coin is not a scam, you dont have tons of anons suddenly saying "oh i just invested 20 BTC in it, its going to the moon and ill own 20 Lamborghinis".
>>
>>1973705

Yeah you're right, sometimes /biz/ manages to reward you with gems like this, just gotta wait in between the long periods of shit posting I suppose.
>>
>>1973710
I sold my RCL yesterday for an average gain of 16% on my initial investment in 10 hours. I have a feeling I will come to regret this.
>>
What was ico price? Looks like they trading at .30$
>>
>>1973760

ICO was 19600 sats currently at 22000 sats on liqui.io after reaching 27000 ATH
>>
>>1973765

Thanks
Will prob throw in 300$ when transaction clears. Seems like a good time to get in and hold for at least a dollar 50
>>
>>1973735
where can you sell it?
>>
>>1973662
>building their offchain platform on ethereum.

does not compute.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.