[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I too late to jump on the POSW train? It is currently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Am I too late to jump on the POSW train?
It is currently sitting at ~10 cents.
>>
>>1973611
No. Don't buy a 4chan shillcoin. Are you an actual retard? Make decisions based on your own investigations.

Anyone buying BitBeaner or PoShitW deserve to lose everything.
>>
>>1973618
Exactly the principle I followeb back when PIVX was shilled, and I watched the opportunity swing by.
I don't want to miss out again on a potential mooning that seems to be shilled quite hard in the last few days.
>>
>>1973631

But Bitbean is obv. trolling
>>
>>1973636
Yes, but PosW seems to have some foundation that would lead you to believe it's actual calculated hype.
>>
bitbean is obvious trolling, posw is steadily rising. buy 2000 of them or something
>>
>>1973640
I have 2BTC on the line.
>>
>>1973637

I already made some nice profits with PoSW. I also think it can reach $1
>>
>>1973643
What do you make of the potential scammy nature of the whole thing?
In particular, the non-profit charity in Africa thing and the fact the devs are anonymous.
>>
>>1973645
Sounds like you should listen to your gut, instead of anons.
>>
>>1973645
Idk what's with the Africa thing, but the devs are cools, come join slack and talk with them they probably lurk and post here on biz.

Posw is a great fucking thing It is an exchange that bfto, of most others. And it's growing fast.
>>
>>1973631
PoSW will go anywhere from $1 to $10+ dollars and nocoiners will once again remain copping wagecucks
>>
>>1973645
There are a couple guys that aren't anonymous, they will also present company details registered in US soon. If they are smart they'll know if they try to scam they will get killed.

Also *there are no incentives to run with the money when your site can potentially be a money making machine off staking fees*
>>
How much should I put into posw? A hundred? A couple hundred?
>>
>>1973711
Depends how many Lambos you want
>>
>>1973711
As much as you are pepared to lose obviously
>>
>>1973709
no ones killed over crypto lol
>>
File: happening.gif (973KB, 312x213px) Image search: [Google]
happening.gif
973KB, 312x213px
ITS STARTING TO ROCKET

GET IN OP, GET IN
>>
>>1973696
Part of their roadmap for June is "Partner with a non-profit to give back to children in Africa"
I don't know, just seems kinda off to me. Is this for a tax write-off? Or is this the part where they run?

>>1973709
Who are these guys? Can you refer them to me? Also, how do you know that they are to go public with the company details?
>>
>>1973731

What are you talking nigger
>>
File: IMG_4131.jpg (22KB, 420x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4131.jpg
22KB, 420x460px
>>1973732
Anyone doing charities in Africa is most likely scamming. "I want to help people so let's do it in a remote area with few witnesses or accountants"
>>
>>1973706
Can you elaborate on what has lead you to this bold prediction? What makes you forsee such a optimistic future for the coin?
How much coin have you invested yourself?
>>
>>1973732
go ask on their slack, someone posted a tweeter (guy that goes by poswallet as nickname)
>>
>>1973727
But they are blackmailed and ruined for life. Whales that lost money in gox and crpytsy have ruined Mark Karpeles and Big Vern's life.
>>
>implying helping africans isnt a plan to make warlords fund themselves with POSW

You heard it, POSW will go past bitcoin within a year
>>
File: hopin.png (163KB, 1228x1726px) Image search: [Google]
hopin.png
163KB, 1228x1726px
>>1973748
>poswallet.com provides an unique, useful service
>supply smaller than PIVX
>PIVX is shitty DASH clone with the worst coin distribution ever
>2017 is the year of the masternode hype
>coins like BitConnect hitting $10 dollars

Even if you are paranoid of devs running with the money, we are still FAR from worrying about that.

And ultimately, there is no real incentive to ruin your life by becoming a worldwidely hunted criminal when you could be getting millions monthly from staking fees by running the site accordingly and making it a success.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.