[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I set up a coinbase account and bought $2.00US of BTC. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (19KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 231x218px
I set up a coinbase account and bought $2.00US of BTC. I'm going to drop 2-300 on ETH when I get my pay check. Am I doing it right? I kind of spontaneously did this like an hour ago and have little knowledge of trading.

Essentially just buy low, sell high right? Is coinbase shit?
>>
Bumping for halp
>>
>>1972707
Holy fucking shit, a whole 2 dollars?!?!?!
You fucking madman!
How do spend so much money!
Just make sure not to invest it all at once or you'll break the market with such big money.

>Is coinbase shit?
Yes. Get it off there and literally anywhere else as soon as possible. But careful, Coinbase will ban you if they don't approve o where you send your coins to from their site. That's how fucking shit they are.
>>
>>1972707

Coinbase is the most user friendly so naturally draws in newcoiners. Those fee's though...
Gemini is minimal fees to buy with bank or just setup GDAX (coinbase's exchange) to transfer funds in and buy off the exchange at no fee.

>Essentially just buy low, sell high

Yes, but you just bought at weekly high..so strike one? Both could keep going up yes, but both could very well go down first before going back up. Will be a test of your nerves and how quick you want to panic sell.

You likely won't make the moon money some shill on here. Both these crypto went through their initial booms, and you may be sitting on digital coins for a few years to see 100%+ gains.
>>
>>1972720
are they okay with most exchanges? do they just care about shady darknet sites?
>>
>>1972733
I'll correct myself and say at least you didn't buy at $50 for ETH and you got a dip, but still...it was $43 a week ago and had been for a few weeks.
>>
>>1972720

P-please no bully anon. I just had some unexpected expenses so I'm not really loaded at the moment. Il be back on track once I get my paycheck. I just put 2.00 on it so I don't loose interest in this whole thing right away and had a reason to keep an eye on the market.
>>
>>1972740

Am I being retarded by looking at hourly highs?
>>
>>1972766
Very
>>
File: 1484268772287.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484268772287.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
>>1972766

Make sure to buy it with your bank account for lower fees. If you use your debit card it's a ridiculous high fee, something like 3% I think. Don't be put-off by the wait time. Just don't buy into any of the shitcoins you see shilled here daily.
>>
>>1972758
Make an account on Gemini. They have much lower fees and if you buy using bank transfer they will stake you the money right away. Coinbase will take 4+ with bank transfer. Don't bother buying with credit card on coinbase. They charge tons of fees. Also if you ask anyone they will tell you coinbase support is ass. Steam tier.

Gemini will take a few weeks to approve you but ultimately worth it in comparison.
>>
>>1972777

Yeah I see beancoin being spammed a lot. Looks dodgy
>>
File: 1492630539941.jpg (483KB, 1172x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1492630539941.jpg
483KB, 1172x1056px
>>1972790

>dodgy

It's like you want to be poor.
>>
File: BitBeanBatmobile2.jpg (628KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
BitBeanBatmobile2.jpg
628KB, 2560x1600px
>>1972790
>dodgy
nonsense
>>
>>1972790
Don't buy bitbean. Rule of thumb, if it's a coin that's liked on both 4chan and Twitter, buy that shit.
>>
>>1972790
1.8 billion supply, 10% rate of inflation, and no advantages compared to any other PoS shitcoin.
Don't touch it.
>>
>>1972854
>not accounting for meme factor
Only a nocpiner would be this ignorant
>>
>>1972734
Coinbase is not ok with Localbitcoins or any gambling sites as far as I can tell. Also any sites that are considered shady like darknet druggie sites.
>>
>>1972821
>11k total trading volume
>this isn't unbelievably risky
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.