[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best way to get my first SEO clients? I know, I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: seo-graph.jpg (32KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
seo-graph.jpg
32KB, 500x388px
What is the best way to get my first SEO clients? I know, I'm doing SEO already by myself on and off page, but people usually go to companies on first pages of google. I was thinking about partnering up with some web-design company, but i need more advice.
>>
>>1971586
Partnering up with a web design company seems like a good idea. But you could also try investing in ads, because if ads convert then clients will surely pay themselves back.

Personally I would be a bit hesitant to hire a SEO that can't even rank himself. But I know some companies I worked hired people for SEO who were in the same predicament. I noticed they even had broken menu's on their website. I think they approached companies by themselves. I found it hard to see what they actually did. They just posted on Facebook and improved the website. Put the faces of the employees on the website and all that bullshit.

I have a website that I need to rank. And I know what a pain it is to achieve results in a competitive niche. It's pretty hard to stay white hat if you want to produce actual results.
>>
>>1971612
>they even had broken menu's
I meant the website of the SEO guys. I think they just cold called businesses to ask if they could get an appointment for sales pitch.
>>
>>1971612
I am already investing in ads. I can rank myself but it doesn't happen overnight, there are companies who have been operating for 10 years and it is hard to beat them as competition.
>>
Most people who look for seo go to the first results in Google because it's proof they know wtf they're doing
>>
>>197165
Why would anyone get a seo service from someone on page 2-3 of google or even an ad? You mayaswell get a job doing seo and take the salary there's loads out there
>>
>>1971680
But there are hundreds of SEO companies how do you expect them all to be on the first page of Google? They are there mostly because they were among first ones to have that business.
>>
>>1971719
Because the guys you are doing SEO for also have loads of competitors.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.