[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Over the last 14 months I have lost a cumulated $23,458 trading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (236KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236KB, 900x600px
Over the last 14 months I have lost a cumulated $23,458 trading options. In all cases I always got the price direction right but my options still expired worthless. I even lost out on some of the biggest profits I could have made on Brexit, Oil crash and Trump win just because my options wouldn't move a fucking cent. And just recently when the GBPUSD rose my written call option just fucking exploded into a -$9000 loss.

So how should I kill myself? Hanging or Carbon Monoxide poisoning?
>>
Undoubtedly you nigged out and bought cheap deeply put of the money options. You weren't investing or trading -- you were speculating, hoping for a big scalp. Problem is, in order to win you would have needed to guess the right direction, the right timing, and the right magnitude. Basically you've have to be a superhero market timer.

Thanks for being a cautionary tale. Hopefully your losses will serve as a lesson to others. I don't see any other good coming from this.
>>
File: Forex AMF.jpg (72KB, 420x789px) Image search: [Google]
Forex AMF.jpg
72KB, 420x789px
>>1971250
>89% of ForEx individual traders are losers with an average of 11,000 € loss per head in 4 years says a 2014 study by the French SEC
Your fault for getting meme'd by online ads for ForEx Trading. You should try MLM or cryptos now
>>
Are you trading way out of the money options? These often don't move much unless theres an extreme move.

Are you holding until expiration?
Not a good plan. it's best to take the money and run when you see a decent profit after a move in your favor and not wait for extra gains, time decay will kill you. Or at least take half off the table.
>>
>>1971250
Let me guess when you say options you mean binaries?
>>
>>1971250
I am 100% serious when I say you'd be better off investing in crypto currency or penny stocks, then you would trading options on your own. At least with the former, they're so volatile, that if you spread your risk, you would be able to cover your losses, if one of them moons.
>>
>>1971250
Should've been trading e-mini futures instead.
>>
File: ETHbulls in 2030.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
ETHbulls in 2030.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>1971250
>2017
>still forexcucking
lmaoing @ your life grandpa
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.