[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>not putting everything you own into PoSW coin I shiggy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: posw coin.png (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
posw coin.png
17KB, 250x250px
>not putting everything you own into PoSW coin

I shiggy. The site is constantly being updated and major plans and marketing is ahead for it.

Posw is going to be worth, at minimum, $10 by September (and even that is a conservative estimate). Get on board NOW if you like money.
>>
>>1969633
The fatal mistake was naming it PoS
>>
File: big_buy_posw.jpg (81KB, 1336x352px) Image search: [Google]
big_buy_posw.jpg
81KB, 1336x352px
>>1969633
Was this you?
>>
Seriously, get in on POSW now before this goes on people's radars. Masternodes are coming soon and you can still get them for cheap.

Go and register: https://poswallet.com/sign-up.php?referral=poswhodl1
>>
>>1969664
How much is a masternode and what's the catch?
>>
>>1969664
>>1969667
It's not going to be cheap, the figures I'm seeing is 250k coins for a masternode
>>
>>1969667

Masternodes are still being discussed with the PoSW team, however they have stated it will be less than Stratis. I have 50k POSW and I hope that's enough to secure a MN before it gets too expensive
>>
File: posw.png (1KB, 190x18px) Image search: [Google]
posw.png
1KB, 190x18px
>>1969673
>>
File: posw3.jpg (10KB, 351x80px) Image search: [Google]
posw3.jpg
10KB, 351x80px
>>1969673

Wrong image.
>>
>>1969673
Interesting, thank you.
I can't afford that though, I've only got 5K POSW.
Is there money still to be made if I can't be a Masternode person? Right now my plan is to keep everything in my Staking wallet, including 10K BAY.
>>
>>1969689

Just a question here: If I want to send BTC to my POSWallet, I just have to generate a BTC adress in my POSWallet in the Dashboard? I just dont want to fuck it up
>>
I bought 1200 posw. Am i going to be a Millionaire?
>>
>>1969724
Unironically yes.

Wait a year.
>>
>>1969693
Yes, it is that simple.
>>
>>1969693
Yes. After you send it, remember to transfer the BTC into the exchange (from the "wallet" tab) so that you can buy posw. Put it back in the staking wallet afterwards.
>>
>>1969753
BTC doesn't stake so there's no reason to keep it in your staking wallet.
>>
In one year this shit is gonna be hacked and with a value of $0 per coin
>>
>>1969935

More like 2 months before the devs dump and abandon it, just like every other scamcoin
>>
>>1969671
Why do POS coins insist in centralizing masternodes into a couple of whales?
Dont they see this weakens the currency?
>>
>>1969682
Why are you autists holding that amount of money in centralized exchanges? at least hold in the POSW client software?
>>
>>1969935
>>1969939

If that is what you believe then why do you lurk the thread?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.