[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm Australian, 17 years old. I dropped out of midway through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: DSC_7187.jpg (153KB, 1500x1001px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_7187.jpg
153KB, 1500x1001px
I'm Australian, 17 years old. I dropped out of midway through tenth grade. doing CGEA or whatever the fuck it's called; doing the CERT 1 as of right now.

I aspire to get into Uni to get some degree, is this possible? considering that I'm a drop kick that dropped out of year 10. If it isn't, what is the best way to commit suicide?
>>
not sure it isnt lucky unluck if u ba destiny dont fall into the 'education' trap.
>>
>>1969548
What do you suggest I do instead of pursuing a degree?
>>
>>1969543
A degree in what? With aspirations to work in which field?
If you can't answer these simple questions then you're just getting yourself into debt for no reason.

>>1969555
It's Australia, pursue a trade. Preferably a flexible trade no one else wants to do anymore. Plumbing, particularly gas and drainage is good money.
>>
>>1969543
Yeah there is, I technically didn't even complete year 10 but now hold a bachelors and a masters from top unis. After I'd mostly stopped fucking around I took a cert 4 and went from there.

Don't be fooled by these education trap niggers, it costs relatively fuck all here and degrees will get you into an office if that's where you want to be. If you can get a foot in without one great, but it'll help, or at the least not restrict your upward movement to have one.
>>
>>1969590
Actually I'll add that if I went back I would leave at the end of year 10, smash out the couple of courses I needed as quickly as possible and aim to hit first year when the other pussies were still on year 12. Your position is not nearly as bad as you think if you're able to stop fucking around.
>>
>>1969543

That snake turns me on.
>>
Digital marketing is fairly ez to learn.
Also online universities that have no entrance requirements can be a good thing but don't major in stupid shit.
Or learn a trade. And remember, you're in better shape than most in debt college grads that can't grt a job.
>>
>>1969716
college debt doesnt really exist in Australia
>>
For stary one you needa go get a cert 4/Diploma not a cert 1, they'll make you do senior maths & english first then you can step stone into Uni.
>>
>>1969543
Learn a trade, become a machanic,
Forklift mechanics or any kind really earn a good wage and it's a fairly comfy job if u don't mind getting dirty, a lot of bludging and it's easy.
Or learn some legit trade like carpentry, a bit hard and requires effort but you can easily make 200k a year with a couple years of experience.
>>
>>1969777
Cert 4 / diploma yeah but I did no senior english, as far as maths I just needed stats and only because it was a core unit for that particular course. The whole thing was piss fucken easy as well as being a great deal less of a fuckaround than VCE, but you need to narrow course selection a little, at least as far as the faculty you'd be looking for at uni.

Trades certainly an option, we pretty foolishly scoffed at them back at school, but as it turns out if you're good on the business end you can make a fortune.
>>
>>1969597
I dropped out at the end of year 11 and did a diploma of Software development so I could do a bachelor of IT. I wish I'd dropped out sooner.

Back yourself kid.
>>
>>1969543
Yes, do TAFE, see what unis will take in TAFE diploma/cert grads

Specific uni courrses will require specific/relevant TAFE courses.

E.g. I know macquarie takes in 2.7 GPA from TAFE for accounting.

Also, know someone enrolled in Computer Engineering after doing a diploma in electrical something.

Don't go to uni because of societies pressure or if u are uncertain about what you want to study

So many fucking people go to uni these days, just go get a trade, if u can't handle high school you probs can't handle uni. Get a trade, u will earn more money than most graduates.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.