[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New to /biz and just turned 18 and wanna start putting my money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 20160803_baby_feat_c01.jpg (47KB, 874x585px) Image search: [Google]
20160803_baby_feat_c01.jpg
47KB, 874x585px
New to /biz and just turned 18 and wanna start putting my money somewhere. where do I start boys
>>
File: MrBeanMockup1.jpg (117KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
MrBeanMockup1.jpg
117KB, 1280x960px
>>1968737
You really need to ask?

what crypto has an animated series in the works?

also a store and point of sales and stuff, but mostly the anime possibility.

Yep, you guessed it! it's bitbean and the world famous bitbeaner. plushies soon
>>
>>1968746
all the merch and media is gonna be sick. can't wait.
>>
>>1968746
dont listen to these bean posting faggots
>>
>>1968737
crypto bullion, or real bullion

ignore beanposters
>>
>>1968746
I've been on this board for one day and I already lmao'd when I saw this post.
>>
File: Shiba-Inus_silly-face.jpg (19KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Shiba-Inus_silly-face.jpg
19KB, 600x450px
>>1968737
What are you trying to invest for?

Retirement or general savings?

Look into Vanguard for investment options and ignore the crypto currency retards
>>
>>1968759
>not buying both Vanguard AND some crypto
that's what I'm gonna do desu.
Also, is silver really worth if you're talking investment and not a safe store of value?
>>
Just for general savings
>>
Put it into internet "currency" backed by autistic basement dwellers
>>
>>1968804
are you implying autistic basement dwellers isn't an inexhaustable resource?
>>
>>1968746

Crypto currencies, buy some faircoin its on the slow rise, volume is picking up as well
>>
>>1968737
Honestly Ethereum and lisk
>>
>>1969058
Can you explain more is cryptocurrency really worth it or are these people just trying to raise they price of the stuff they bought in on
>>
>>1968737
Spend it on bettering yourself first - education, a trade, skills, etc. Too young to piss it away and not have a means to replenish it.

Increase potential for future income, invest that income, and drive lambos.

#Crypto
>>
>>1969096
If you have to ask, then I pray you never meet a Nigerian prince
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.