[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey biz Anyone here use/used Poswallet? I want to stake my pivx

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: PoSWallet5.jpg (265KB, 2540x1629px) Image search: [Google]
PoSWallet5.jpg
265KB, 2540x1629px
Hey biz
Anyone here use/used Poswallet?
I want to stake my pivx here as my desktop is unreliable and shutdown randomly.
Scam or not ?
cheers lads
>>
>>1966315
yeah, i have some on there. i hope these dudes make an app.
>>
>>1966322
How much you got on there my dude?
Whats the returns like?
>>
You can speak to the devs about anything directly in slack. You can earn posw dividends also for staking there. Of course there is risk, but there is with everything.

Come join us.
https://poswallet.com/login.php?referral=vanfly
>>
What sort of dividends can i expect from staking around 1500 pivx?
>>
>>1966315
Posw is the future.

It's great to stake on.

I'm not 100% on the returns but I'm sure it's similar to what it would be if you were to stake on your own.
>>
>>1966339
As the Pivx pool increases so will your returns.

Best to just get them in there and the pool will grow.

This site is a big fucking deal and people don't even know about it yet.
>>
link to the slack if you want to ask the devs anything

poswallet.signup.team
>>
>>1966345
someone ask if they are tryin to get on other exchanges. i dont feel like making a slack thing
>>
>>1966360
They are talking with the owners of Bittrex. They said polo is being polo.
>>
>>1966360

They are talking to Bill from Bittrex, they are on livecoin, yobit.

They have submitted to polo and so have others but no word.
>>
Is poswallet legit? Also, if I stake on my phone, will it suck battery in the background? Is it similar to mining?
>>
>>1966363
>>1966367
yeah, figured with polo but definitely psyched if bittrex hooks them up
>>
>>1966369
Nah mang it's all done on the site
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.