[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got a new job where I do advertising demos for kitchen utensils

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: received_10207711711504736.jpg (16KB, 460x471px) Image search: [Google]
received_10207711711504736.jpg
16KB, 460x471px
I got a new job where I do advertising demos for kitchen utensils in people's houses for $17.25/demo (1 hour). I might have to do some door to door requests to advertise the product and I get paid regardless of whether I sell the product. I work as much as I want and am essentially in charge of how much I get paid.

Any advice for maximizing profit?
>>
Get a job that isnt as a fucking door-to-door salesman.
>>
>>1966323
Is door to door worse than cashier?
>>
>>1966350
By a mile Yes
>>
>>1966350
>knock on door
>hear dogs barking - no one home
>knock on door
>shirtless kid opens it and say their mom isn't home
>knock on door
>"am sowwy we no speak the engrish"
>knock on door
>"..you came to our neighborhood 2 weeks ago, why do you keep coming back?" "All the drive ways are already sealed and most people know how to do that shit themselves."
>on the 50th door i feel like an annoying cunt that's just pissing people off and i'm not enjoying myself. the fucker who brought me to this neighbourhood in the middle of nowhere says we're only doing 8hours of work, but he doesn't show up until we've worked for 14 hours. by the time i get home it's 12 midnight and i have to wake up at 6am to get to work again. my mom begs me to stay and i tell her to fuck off cause they only paid me $15.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW ANON?
>>
Thank God I can just do this at friends', friend of friends' and family's houses. Door to door isn't necessary.
>>
File: 20549953806_94df9210d0_k.jpg (899KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
20549953806_94df9210d0_k.jpg
899KB, 1200x800px
>>1966372
It isn't even recommended by the manager to do door to door. Now I can see why.
>>
>>1966283
KEK
Is this that fucking Vector Marketing scam thing again?
workforstudentsnow!
>>
>>1966385
Yeah. How's it a scam?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.