[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck did people survive during the Great Depression when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (59KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 640x480px
How the fuck did people survive during the Great Depression when there was over 30% unemployment and no concept of NEETbux at the time?
>>
>>1963812
Kneepads.
>>
>>1963818
Except being gay or a tranny was punishable by forced lobotomization back then
>>
>>1963824
So you've found your market demographic then.
>>
>>1963812
Post more great depression pics please
>>
File: jebbb.png (84KB, 300x247px) Image search: [Google]
jebbb.png
84KB, 300x247px
>>1963812
Begging, prostitution and theft(crime)
>>
>>1963824
Urban legend created by nigger Democrats
>>
>>1963812

Unemployment rates are never real.

People work in cash without declaring.
>>
>>1963812
>over 30% unemployment

Sounds like some EU nations today
>>
>>1963812
It only lasted about 4 years. Then the federal reserve was created and the jews printed their way out of it. This worked ok for a while but now we are 20T in debt to china and the jobs are going away faster than we can create them.

Their wont be any printing or borrowing our way out of the next collapse that's coming. That will be the big kahuna. The "Reset" that happens every 100 or so years that generally kills a lot of people off.
>>
Did gold prices soar in the great depression?
>>
>>1963985

Relative to what?
>>
>>1963964
federal reserve was created in 1913, retard.
>>
>>1963991
i dont know, people always say gold raises in value in times of strife and war, so why wouldn't it have done the same in the great depression
>>
>>1963964
A few errors in your post:
The Federal Reserve existed before the Great Depression. In fact the main cause of the Great Depression was the Federal Reserve's decision to abandon its successful policy of maintaining price stability, and instead revert to the Real Bills Doctrine.

The USA's debt is entirely in US dollars, so it will always be able to print or borrow enough to avert a collapse. Indeed it will always be able to print or borrow enough to create jobs at least as fast as they're going away.
>>
>>1963985
Yes, they doubled in four years.
>>
>>1963824
Wish we could go back to those days.

Everyone worked or was rich. And faggots were handled properly instead of being let loose.

Free range faggotry is fucking retarded
>>
>>1963912
Tell that to my great grandad u cuck
>>
>>1963964
Sadly this ;(
>>
>>1963964
I just hope i get enough assets to not starve to death. If these mutherfu kers woukd learn to use real money instead of printing fiat we could have an actual civilization for once.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.