[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fairpumps has a classic Proof of Fairpumps, is anyone else joining?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 2.jpg (137KB, 1191x589px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
137KB, 1191x589px
Fairpumps has a classic Proof of Fairpumps, is anyone else joining? Every single one of their pumps has had 80+ BTC volume with almost 1000% increases.

Note you DO NOT have to pay anything, the fee only applies to the inner circle which focuses on longer term pumps.
>>
>>1963542

Fuck no. Pepepumps is free, owner is a good hearted autism dude who takes everyones suggestions and inplements them. Each pump is better thsn the last. He is inplemented a coin dice roll bot within the week and he doesnt ask for you coin to hold during pump. There is literally no argument not to use pepepumps after the roll bot is added other than you hate makig profit and you would rather give your xoins to an online stranger to hold like fairpumps.

Die faggot
>>
>>1963542
Last time I went to one it was over in 10 seconds and some people had an edge.

Bullshit website, 0/10 would not recommend
>>
>>1964232

Yep.

And

>>1964228
I would argue that pepe doesnt have massive volume, but t does seem to be steadily inproving.
>>
>>1964250
>>1964228
+1
>>
>>1964299
>>1964250
>>1964228
+2
>>
File: 1485792475530.png (91KB, 500x542px) Image search: [Google]
1485792475530.png
91KB, 500x542px
>>1964232
>>1964250
>>1964299
>>1964396
+17.36
>>
Scam, pump and dump is botted so unless you're faster than .01 seconds good luck not buying the dump.
>>
>>1965021

yep, fairpumps shit as fuck
>>
PepePumps is superior
>>
>>1964228
>>1965070
How do you guys deal with the autism tho?
>>
>>1965120

autism > some ukranian fairpumps guy asking for everyones BTC prepump and then only pumping half of what he got and pocketing the rest

also the creator of ethereum used his autism to become a millionaire. all the best historical figures were on the spectrum
>>
Instead of paying for some pump scam, get in on the moon mission happening in a few days on 4/20 for free

>>1964388
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.