[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> The movie paints Ray Kroc out to be a villain > He turned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: raykrok.jpg (50KB, 405x600px) Image search: [Google]
raykrok.jpg
50KB, 405x600px
> The movie paints Ray Kroc out to be a villain
> He turned a tiny little burger stand into a massive empire
> Made the original 2 founders rich ($20 million each by today's standards)
> The 2 founders were dumb enough not to get a royalty deal on paper

Fucking Hollywood strikes again.

I think Ray was a little wrong with his behavior and the royalty lie was wrong, but he was the force that made that company millions. Without him they never would have even made that money.
>>
>>1963315
He is a villain, he imposed shitty McDonalds food on the world. That's a crime against humanity, he could have worked out how to make something delicious and gourmet mass produced, but nooooo instead he propogated fatty burgers that only taste good when it's 3am and you're on a bender and flavourless fries that don't even have Chicken Salt on them.

Capitalism can be a force for good (the motorcar, personal computer, condoms) but he wasn't

Fuck that guy!! He's pretty much a super villain

t.didn't watch the movie
>>
>>1963352
>imposed

you communists really aren't too bright are ye?
>>
>>1963352

> delicious, gourmet, mass produced

Not possible. And even if it were, it's not what the people wanted.

People clearly want cheap fast food. So he gave it to them.
>>
>>1963315
> Made the original 2 founders rich ($20 million each by today's standards)

some guy spent 10,000 btc on 2 pizzas
was he ripped off?
>>
>>1963359
*leans into microphone*
WRONG.
McDonalds is rapidly losing market share to the hipster-friendly Pulled Pork, Mustard Relish age of higher standards of quick food. The problem is this should have happaned 60 years ago.

The only reason people put up with McDonalds for so many years was it was cheap and incumbent.

>Innovators Dilemma
>"If I had of asked transportation customers what they wanted, they would have said 'Faster Horses'" - Henry Ford
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvj4svKcjl0
>>
Long History and Myths, First Mc Donalds was built in San Bernardino, too bad taxes in Cali forced them to replicate the scenes in another state.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.