[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UK here, how do I get on the property ladder? I want to cut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: real-estate-agent-e1440795671229.jpg (140KB, 1080x721px) Image search: [Google]
real-estate-agent-e1440795671229.jpg
140KB, 1080x721px
UK here, how do I get on the property ladder?

I want to cut through the crap and hear from the UK anons who have recently or have bought their house - and how they did it, with how much, and how easy it was.

We (gf and I) have savings, but need saving / finance and scheme type tips to maximise the affordability of a property. England outside of London.
>>
>>1961969
Pssst... let me tell you the secret how people do it - its called the bank of mom and dad. If you aint got one, you're fucked.
>>
>buying into the mortgage jew post-brexit

The housing bubble will burst eventually, things will not be stable the next 3-4 years
>>
>>1961969
The real question is how do you sell £400,000 of your BTC holdings without incurring any tax.
>>
>>1962147
Managed to secure 12k from my mom.

Gonna drip feed into new home buyers isa and the government gives me another 3k for free.

Will then sell my 3oz gold and 2kg silver and hopefully I will have enough
>>
>>1962156
offshore bank account
>>
>>1961969
England outside of London is dirt cheap. If you and your girlfriend can't figure it out you are both retards, throw yourselves into the Atlantic
>>
>>1961969
Look at a Help to Buy loan. You only need a 5% deposit and the govt gives you 20%, meaning a mortgage only has to be 75%.

This works up to properties of 250k I think. Your 12k is perfect for that almost. How much do you earn a year OP?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.