[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The median price paid by millionaires for their most recent acquisition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

The median price paid by millionaires for their most recent acquisition was only $31,367. The typical price paid by decamillionaires was $41,997.

Yet thousands of people in my town drive BMWs, Audis and similar cars that often cost more than $30000.
Does this mean I live amongst thousands of milloinaires!?
>>
No, it does not. It means you live among people who live outside their means.
>>
>>1961839
>live outside their means.
Why would anyone do that?
>>
>>1961847
To impress friends, have a 'milestone', feel adequate to society's expectations and have some form of tangible progression, among other reasons
>>
Hey OP, I drive a 2008 Jetta, can I hang out with you guys though
>>
>>1961847
You can't take it with you, Hershel
>>
>>1961839
This. While the occasional hobyist will knowingly save cash or actually be trying to call this an investment most people for some reason think if u make 5k a month then 6k shoukd go to bills..m
>>
>>1961847
Conditioning to be a consumer since birth and everyine around u being a poor wagecuck whike u continur to mope and listen to their advise wondering why the fuck yar broke.

Change is a hard and lenthy process
>>
that's like wondering why rich people don't spend significantly more on hotdog buns than poor people.
>>
>>1961830

OP, aren't you assuming that the distribution of wealth is proportional to the distribution of prices for a new car?

If I told you that the median price that millionaires spend on lunch at McDonald's is $6.50 and for decamillionaires, $7.00, are you going to assume that the price spent for people of average wealth is much lower?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.