[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

$POSW is going to MOON on MONDAY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 287
Thread images: 20

File: POSWallet.png (769KB, 1275x628px) Image search: [Google]
POSWallet.png
769KB, 1275x628px
Take a deep breather my friends. After my last 2 predictions, $MONA and $PIVX mooned, it's time for the next one. $POSW could very well go 10x or 100x if you hold for a while.

>First coin based on an exchange
>ZERO market competition
>Twitter hype from major traders
>Masternodes to be added soon, announced on monday
>Every masternode coin has MOONED
>Very cheap, for 1 btc you can get a masternode
>Poswallet.com exchange is adding more and more pairs, 57 pairs at the moment

Twitter hype:

https://twitter.com/search?src=typd&q=%24posw

Don't miss out on my MOON thread guys. I'm sure the guys that profited off $PIVX and $MONA will buy in again.
>>
>>1960048
fuck off with your shill coin. this isn't a scam board.
>>
>>1960054

How is this a scam? You can buy it here

https://poswallet.com/

and on Yobit. Listen to this. Even if you put in 0.1 BTC, you can buy around 3500 $POSW. And this coin literally has a full fledged exchange site. A fully featured coin staking exchange website. This is going to be HUGE.

If any of you want to thank me for tipping you on $PIVX and $MONA you can sign up for POSW using this URL: https://poswallet.com/login.php?referral=consulofrome

LET'S ALL MAKE SOME MONEY
>>
>>1960048
I was just going to start making POSW threads. This is a crazy opportunity and it's not on peoples radar yet!

I urge everyone to make an account on the website and see how amazing this coin and site is going to be.

It's and exchange and you can stake your different coins to get 1% reward or if you're a whale you can get a membership and get 8%

I can not tell you how revolutionary this website and coin will be.

There isn't a single coin that has done something like this yet. This is the first one and you are going to make a lot of money.

Been talking with the devs and marketing director all day.

Just buy a little I'm begging you
>>
>>1960074
>>1960126

hmm
>>
>>1960126
>,
What did the devs tell you?
>>
>>1960074
>go to website
>asks me to log in
>no information
>not even a download link
Where is the exchange and how do we know it's not a scam
>>
>>1960147
I asked them a lot of questions about the team, the coin, the site. It's on their slack if you want to read through it.

Importantly they couldn't give me many details but they told me they are talking to Bill over at Bittrex and they are working on getting it listed just no dates yet. (they can't give that out for obvious reasons)

The marketing director gave me his personal twitter and he is well known and gave this project a lot of credibility for me.

It's not just a token its the site as well. It's like buying into an exchange and if you get a membership you get a lot of rewards/perks.

>there's even a trollbox that all you guys can troll in....
>>
>>1960154
Just make an account on the site and log in. It's like a normal exchange or website...
>>
>>1960178
Okay, I managed to find the exchange by clicking "coin faucet." It should really be the front page, though.
Also checked and I guess the reason to buy this coin is that it pays dividends.

Is the exchange itself blockchain-based in any way, or is it an ordinary, centralized exchange?
More importantly, do the devs have a legal obligation to follow through on the dividend promise?

This looks very promising.
>>
>>1960214
I would ask them directly on their slack. The admins are very active.

I don't know the infrastructure of the website.

Dividends is one reason but you can also run a masternode, stake or join a masternode, staking pool.

You can also have many more listings of coins on this exchange. They are planing something like 300+ by the end of the year.
>>
>>1960235
Are they only going to list PoS coins?
How do they intend to compete with other exchanges?
>>
>>1960239
If you're trading and lets say only using 25% of your total stack can you keep your coins on the exchange and have them staking(earning more) while you don't use them?

Not on any other exchange.

Think of the problem the site solves.

With pivx I have buy from an exchange, download a wallet, set the wallet up to stake then if I want to sell I have to send my pivx back to the exchange.

With posw it's all in one on their site.
>>
>>1960299
I'm intruiged

How do I know this site is safe, not taking my information ect.
>>
>>1960313
Well it is crypto, I think you have to reach your own conclusion on what's safe and where you're willing to keep your coins.

Is bittrex/bitfenix/livecoin safe? Relatively... would I keep 200 btc on it..I don't think so. Would probably go the safest route and keep large amounts in cold storage.

I want to add that you can also join staking and masternode pools for more frequent/larger rewards. Something you can't do anywhere else as well.

Like with PIVX I was getting 6 piv every 14 days or so. I would of much rather put my Piv into a pool on posw wallet and get %8 every month.
>>
>>1960048

You seem cool OP, I'll throw in .2 BTC, don't let me down please...
>>
>>1960048
COMPLETE FUCKING BULLSHIT, HASN'T CONFIRMED MY COINBASE $50 BTC DEPOSIT
>>
>>1960239
I guess the main benefit is that other exchanges absorb any staking, while this one stakes for you.
>>
>>1960364
Also cypto tokens price is heavily dependent on how many people have eyes on it/know about it and who's buying it.

Now posw is tied to this exchange and you have a lot of people using the exchange independently for it's services and utility with any number of coins.

Suddenly you have 10, 20,000 people using the exchange for it's features all with their eyes on posw tokens (the central currency of the exchange)....
>>
ok, got in. you better not be lying to me mother fucker
>>
Give me your BTC adress OP and if you make me rich I will cross my heart give you a considerable donation for your shilling.
>>
>>1960048
Can you explain more?

Benefit of a masternode

What is staking?

I have 2btc to my name and want to taste the moon.
>>
>>1960395
I don't know what a masternode is but staking is when you keep your wallet running with a balance in it. Some cryptocoins use a system called "proof of stake" to process transactions where your odds of finding a block are tied to your account balance instead of your hashing power. Exchanges usually stake your coins and pocket the returns for themselves, but POSW gives them to you.
>>
>>1960395
A masternode your part in a decentralized network. You're computer being apart of this network computes the blocks in the blockchain to facilitate transactions and verify them. You're reward is when new coins are discovered in this process you are rewarded by being issued some of those coins.

You earn more posw by acting as a decentralized miner.

Staking is like a masternode just smaller and without the benefits like being able to vote. You are still rewarded an even smaller portion of discovered coins.

What is unique about posw wallet (the exchange) is you can join a pool of stakers or masternodes for a more consistent return of 1-8% a month.

I hope that helped.
>>
File: term_deposits.jpg (82KB, 1276x391px) Image search: [Google]
term_deposits.jpg
82KB, 1276x391px
>>1960384
Deposits take a while, I wouldn't put in a lot of money right now >>1960395
>>
>>1960412
To clarify, the site is taking it's sweet time to acknowledge my btc deposits, so I wouldn't put in a very big amount.
>>
>>1960414
how long has it been
>>
>>1960412

Why is this shit not exploding, this seems to goo d to be true.
>>
>>1960412
>>1960414
The admin was talking to me about that issue earlier. I high suggest being active in slack.

From what he said, they are working on the wallets (I believe he is working on them right now) and that might have something to do with it.
>>
>>1960421
>this seems to goo d to be true.
That's probably why.
I'm about to throw all my money at them and even I'm convinced I'm getting scammed.
>>
>>1960421
the major announcements are starting on monday. They didn't promote the ICO AT ALL. The admin told me only 50 people took part in it...

They are doing a soft roll out.
>>
File: it_sees_it.jpg (11KB, 241x152px) Image search: [Google]
it_sees_it.jpg
11KB, 241x152px
>>1960417
It sees it now
>>
>>1960424
are memberships required?

also still a little confused.

what value does the posw token have if it isn't needed for the exchange process?
>>
>>1960424

This gives me that same feeling PIVX did at 0.09 cents, I'm gonna lurk through the ANN and slack for a bit thanks anon.
>>
>>1960422
Is this the elite slack? Or is it a slack for everyone?
>>
>>1960431
Coinholders gets paid dividends based on the income of the exchange.
It's also the primary token for the exchange, with only a few coins there having BTC pairs.
>>
>>1960431
All trading on the exchange will be (Coin) to POSW as far as I know. It's replacing BTC as the standard on their exchange. Think Bittrex but instead of BTC it's POSW tokens.

The value of the POSW token is that as it rises in value so does it's buying power. You also can stake them to get more POSW tokens etc.

>>1960436
The everyone slack. The elite membership is obviously to expensive to buy as in this will likely be a $1-2 coin and I'm not paying $1400 a month.
>>
>>1960444
>All trading on the exchange will be (Coin) to POSW as far as I know.
They already have a few BTC pairs but there's no real volume for them.
Of course, there isn't really any volume for the POSW pairs either.
They also have a tab for DASH pairs but it only offers POSW/DASH.

They should really add ETH if they want to attract more volume.
>>
>market cap is less than $1.5 million
Damn, this is really gonna go to $1+, isn't it?
>>
I am wary that 40 million coins were sold during ICO, I don't want a whale fucking me over.
>>
>>1960455
I asked the admin about ETH and he told me it's coming soon.

He also said they are only at 40 btc volume and went from 300 users to 1300+ users this week.

They have also not started their promotion campaigns yet they are focusing on their 2017 road map.
>>
>>1960462
It's PoS so whales have more to gain by hoarding desu.
>>
>>1960461

Shh, accumulate and thank the nice man.
>>
>>1960467
I just can't fucking believe how obvious 30x-100x gains look from here.
This doesn't make any fucking sense.
Surely I'm getting scammed.
>>
>>1960466
True
>>
>>1960468

As someone above us said the developers have not done any marketing campaigns, the ICO had no advertising, alot like BitBay the quality of the product is more important than the initial hype.
>>
>>1960466
This, if you had 1 million tokens at $1 would you sell or take the %8+ rewards every year + add revenue from membership etc or 15% interest year after year + value growth of the token.

I don't think I would sell.
>>
Not a shill but has anyone looked into TaaS, this kind of reminds me of that. Kind of more incentive to hold the token than to sell, thus creating a spiked up premium on your tokens.
>>
>>1960483
I invested in this and TaaS. This is about 100x better then TaaS and I love TaaS.
>>
>>1960477
Looks like steady growth since the ICO, too. A couple of suspicious-looking spikes but nothing that looks like a pump & dump.
>>
>>1960487
Also while talking to the Admin and Marketing guy I casually brought up my $1 price target and they casually responded that they thought that was low.

Just they way they talked about it (non hypy) made me want to buy a lot.
>>
>>1960496
Yeah, I think $1 is low, too. If they attract real volume to the exchange there's no reason this shouldn't have a market cap of $500 mil or higher.
I just prefer low price targets because it's important to temper optimism with realism.
>>
WTF IS THIS BULLSHIT
>>
>>1960496

Can you send me an invite to slack please?
>>
>>1960477
It does have some legitimate use, I have some spare quasi-shitcoins that I don't really feel like wasting my CPU on to stake, nor do I feel like going through the effort of setting up a server to stake it.

However, in the long run doesn't it defeat the purpose of staking since the main intent was making the network decentralized?
>>
>>1960503
The marketing guy gave me his twitter too and he's personal friends with Andreas Antonopoulos. That gave me a lot of confidence as the others in the team are anonymous right now. (which gave me pause) but I was reassured.
>>
>>1960508
They take a 0.25% cut so there is still an incentive to stake it yourself if you have the means, especially if you have a very large amount.
>>
>>1960505
https://poswallet.signup.team/
>>
>>1960048

Post proof you predicted mona and pivx or get fucked to death imo
>>
>>1960504
transfer your BTC from Staking wallet to Exchange wallet.
>>
>>1960477
Don't compare this coin to Shitbay.
>>
Alright /biz/ I chucked $30 in this cuz why the fuck not

I better not be getting memed
>>
>>1960921

Look at that chart, smooth gradual uptrend, no huge spikes, conistently more volume day after day. It's ripe for a x2 ((atleast)).
>>
Put half a BTC in through yobit. Might put another 0.5 in.
How is the exchange site? I had issues signing up and gave up after a few tries
>>
"Error processing order" when trying to order coins through the POSW website. WTF?
>>
>>1960503
>500 mil market cap
>Realism

Pick one
>>
All aboard the hype train.

0.5btc in
>>
>>1961069
Choo choo!
>>
Damn same whale just bought a boatload of POSW. What meme magic is this?
>>
Traded half of my ETH for this fucker
>>
Put 60 dollars in ARK
Then ARK mooned.
Now have 200 bucks.
Putting 200 bucks in POSW
To the MOOOOOOOOOON
>>
we /moon/ now boys
>>
I can't seem to find the option to deposit POSW to their wallet so I can stake it. Do I have to buy it directly via their in-house exchange?
>>
>>1961133
I am going to buy some off of YoBit, but I don't see anywhere on their website where I can find my POSW address or anything so I can stake them.
>>
>>1961135
I believe it's the generated address you have to deposit to. That's the staking wallet address according to my dashboard. There's a separate wallet for exchanging too it seems. So 2 wallets for each coin: exchange/staking.
>>
>$MONA mooned
No it didn't. I'm still in that shiet.
>>
>>1961133
Yeah go to Dashboard > Generate POSW address and deposit to that address. Automatically deposits to a staking address. I just did it before, took about 10 min for transaction to clear
>>
How much do you need for a masternode?
>>
>>1961150
This.
Might put even more into it and buy a shit ton of master nodes and just stake that shit for like three months and wait for it to moon.
Don't really see this coin tanking because it's already extremely fucking low
>>
>>1961133
>>1961135
>>1961141
Go to the dashboard on the side. See the long list of coins.
Scroll down
search for your coin
Click Generate address
Scroll back down or search for your coin again
That is your staking address and it stakes automatically

to use your coins for the exchange you transfer from your staking address to your exchange address.
>>
>>1961150
>>1961159
They have not announced how much you need yet. Their masternode announcement is suppose to be tomorrow.

everyone should join the slack group to avoid fud and ask technical questions directly to the team.
>>
>>1961165
Yeah this, talked to the team before and they are very responsive and helpful
>>
This looks convenient if you have tons of PoS coins but isn't it centralizing things like a bank? Why can't I just stake my own coins? Help a brother out.
>>
>>1961181
You can just stake your own coins, this just adds the convenience of being able to stake multiple coins at the same site and quickly being able to transfer from staking to exchange wallets when cashing out or going into shitcoins
>>
>>1961185
So what is POSW then? Why do I need their coins if I am staking other coins?
>>
>>1961189
Owning the POSW coin entitles you to a monthly dividend of the profit the exchange generates (as well as staking rewards). Bitcointalk thread has some more info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1695121.0
>>
>>1961165
Then why does the OP say that you can get one for just 1 BTC? And is it just staking masternodes of other coins or will POSW itself have a masternodes feature?

I don't see why it would moon as hard as PIVX did
>>
jeez louise their exchange was buggy at first and couldn't buy at 3000, at to get in at 4000, a bit sad desu :'( let's see how this pans out thanks for the tip tho o cryptogod
>>
>>1961212
How much are you sitting on my dude?
>>
>>1961207
Probably be best asking questions like that straight to the devs, here's their slack: https://poswallet.signup.team/
>>
>>1961142
same. hoping we not holdin bags
>>
a bit less than 5k. desu I really like that concept, it's all very fun, I'm now staking them, to see what happens. This is all very cool. I might get some more later, but from livecoin perhaps, I don'treally like the exchange, it's a bit tricky to adjust the amount of coins to buy based on what you've got on your balance - also if you don't have enough to buy it just empties the order ui - but I guess this is just the beginning... I think this has the potential to get huge
>>
Yobit just hit 5000 sat

People are finding out about it.

If you're on the fence just get a little for those 100% gains from 3-6 desu
>>
File: Partyharddesu.gif (123KB, 637x393px) Image search: [Google]
Partyharddesu.gif
123KB, 637x393px
>>1961232
HIVEMIND desu
>>
You think the pump is over?
>>
>bought a few thousand last night at ~3000 sats
>it's ~4000 sats now
wew, this shit is exploding
>>
>>1960048
Let me get this right...
This is effectively a staking pool for existing PoS coins? I can see the profitability in that but doesnt that bring some centralization issues?
>>
>>1961266
there is no pump just natural growth
the price shot up this morning because devs fixed the POSW/BTC pair on their website which let multiple waiting buyers purchase POSW a couple minutes after the fix, saw it happen.
the other exchanges caught on pretty quickly and matched the price listed on the POSW website. All this happened in the last couple hours.
Big walls will be taken away or down and a clear path will be made for all to the spaceship.
I bought in 2k at 2.2-2.5 range.
>>
>>1961316
Yeah, but they take a small fee from staking returns, so anyone with a large amount has motivation to set up their own server for staking. The exception is POSW itself, since you can pay to get a higher return on staking through the website.

Plus it's also an exchange, so when you swing trade PoS shitcoins, you can buy them here, put them into staking for a few days or weeks, then sell what you bought + a little extra.
>>
>>1961316
It does centralize the staking (which does not have voting rights) so It doesn't matter as much.

It helps with each coins blockchain in raw computing power so it's a lot of value with out the centralization of mining companies in BTC.

Masternodes which do hold power obviously are probably best being on your own, but for a lot of people like myself I don't own a dedicated machine to be a masternode. I would rather run one from poswallet.
>>
>>1961320

Thanks for the reply anon.I'll buy in now.
>>
>>1960048
how many posw is good to have?

also how much will a masternode be?

I don't think my 1 btc got me a masternode..
>>
>>1960074
>>1960048
already done:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitconnect/
>>
File: 1478661779057.png (75KB, 320x285px) Image search: [Google]
1478661779057.png
75KB, 320x285px
>transfer my PASC to Polo last night so I can convert it to BTC to buy more POSW
>PASC only gets like 3 blocks an hour these days so I had to go to bed before it finished
>wake up today, sell PASC
>transfer BTC to POSWallet to buy POSW
>it's been over an hour and only 4/6 blocks have been processed
>price keeps going up
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH BTC REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1961404
This is why we need Segwit. BTC is getting very slow. Rather the lightening network. Anything to speed this up
>>
>>1961404
thanks to the buying error last night I missed out on like 10k posw

>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
How do I buy this shit
>>
>>1961424
poswallet.com

>it's already nearing 5k satoshi
>>
How do you deposit posw to poswallet.com?
>>
>>1961460
>Click dashboard and scroll down to posw
>generate address

Glad you're on the ship to Andromeda anon.
>>
How easy is it to withdraw ur coins and turn into fiat
>>
>>1961481
>sell for bitcoin
>sell bitcoin for cash
Very easy
>>
>>1961481

>wallet
>withdraw

that simple

$500 cap per day tho.
>>
I only have ETH in my coinbase rn how do I convert some of that into POSW
>>
>>1961489
Send it to Yobit, convert to BTC, then convert to POSW.
>>
How is staking with like 1000 posw
>>
>>1960048
Holy fuck this is autistic. Anyone who falls for this shit is also autistic. Just stick with PIVX and let this namefag die.
>>
What's the purpose of poswallet.com
>>
>>1961499
as you said this it's going to hit 5000 sats you pleb
>>
>>1961499
Missing out on free money because why?

>1 btc yesterday
>checks balance
>1.5 btc

I'm not going to argue over .5 btc gain in a day

Your loss really.
>>
>>1961503
not much volume
>>
Can someone explain the purpose of poswallet.com? And how I can buy some posw if I only have ETH on coinbase? And how do I add the coins onto poswallet?
>>
>>1961500
It's both an exchange and a net wallet for PoS coins.
If you wanted to buy a PoS shitcoin and hold for a few weeks, a normal exchange would keep your staking returns, while POSWallet gives them to you, minus a small (2.5%) fee. Odds are you don't care enough to set up a wallet on a cloud hosting service for some shitcoin you're going to sell in two weeks, so it's basically free money.
>>
>>1961513
Have you ever traded crypto before?
>>
>>1961516
this senpai.

>keep 80% staking
>20% for trading shitcoins

It's literally free money, yet some are too blind to see it.
>>
>>1961519
No
>>
>>1961507
Not everyone here is a poorfag. My wallet is bigger than the 24h volume for this nonsense.
>>
File: 1323488149757.jpg (32KB, 650x452px) Image search: [Google]
1323488149757.jpg
32KB, 650x452px
>70 million supply
holy crap you are all buying a shit coin at least pump one of the low supply masternodes instead
>>
>>1961526
sorry your ego is getting in the way of gains.

>gains are gains my friend.
>>
>>1961533
Ark has 93 million
Pivx has 53 million

Your argument is invalid.
>>
>>1961533
Are you retarded?
>>
>>1961533
70 mil is a good supply num you retarded nigger. you must be the guy that learned about marketcaps a few weeks ago
>>
How tf do I deposit coins on poswallet
>>
>>1961544
dashboard

find the coin you want to deposit

generate address

What color lambo do you want?
>>
>>1961548
>buying a depreciating asset
>>
>>1961548
What happens after I transfer? What's "staking"?
>>
>>1961555
There is an FAQ right on the site.
You don't need to be spoonfed.
>>
>>1961552
>Not blowing all your profits on hookers, blow, and a lambo
>>
Since I told you guys $POSW has gone up by 70%. You better stop doubting my predictions.
>>
>>1961558
Is there a minimum ammount needed for staking?
Ive set up an account but curious about how much i need to invest for it to make a noticeable gain
>>
>>1961580
praise kek
>>
>>1961580
If you want us to trust your predictions you need a tripcode. It's not like tripfagging is any worse than namefagging.
>>
>>1961580
I appreciate the tip.
>>
5000 sat do i still have time to gains?
>>
>>1961604
we boomin tomorrow pham.
>>
>>1961616
im sending btc over now
>>1961580
thanks for the tip m8
>>
So my understanding is POSW is an exchange you send your POS coins there to be traded. While they are in your wallet they are gathering POS and the dividends are distributed via POSWcoin. So this eliminates the need to download any wallets or anything. PIVX, MILO, 2GIVE, BAY and others can sit on the exchange and earn dividends. Interesting idea. Bought in.
>>
File: 1476072111501.png (92KB, 253x268px) Image search: [Google]
1476072111501.png
92KB, 253x268px
>want to buy 20k coins
>go to coinbase account I've never used and make a purchase
>money will be deposited in 7 days
Holy shit how do people handle this shit
>>
>>1961676
MILO isn't listed there yet, sadly. They have all supported coins listed on the dash.
>>
>>1961684
That's why you use a debit card
>>
>>1961684
m8 just link your debit card, its worth the fees to have your shit instantly
>>
>>1961690
>>1961692
Debit card limit like $300. Better than nothing but not what I want.
Plus I didn't know it would be 7 fucking days and I now I have $1200 tied up in a transaction I can't cancel.
>>
File: IMG_0225.jpg (101KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0225.jpg
101KB, 768x1024px
>>1961688
My mistake, thought I saw it there.
>>
>>1961690
>>1961692
Where/how do you guys cash in your profits?
i.e is there a way to return your cryptocoin investments to dollars efficently?
>>
>>1961698
you can increase it
>>1961700
coinbase, just convert it all back to btc, send it over, then sell for usd
>>
>>1961703
>you can increase it
Only by waiting 60 days.
Until then it's a $300 weekly limit.

Oh well. May as well. The BTC purchase I can't cancel might have appreciated by the time I get it.
>>
>>1961709
on coinbase? i increased my limit twice in the first week, you need to ketchup son
>>
>>1961709
>>1961714
I'm pretty sure the first increase is just upload picture of ID or something and the second one was buy a certain amount of ETH or BTC. my weekly limit is at $750 right now
>>
>>1960048
>>1960048
Is the 1% return on your current PoSw balance?

Also is it monthly, weekly, or daily?

For example, if I have 10,000 posw my payout will be 10 posw?
>>
>>1961720
>>1961714
It's $100 by default. I gave them a photo ID and it's now $300. It says the only way to increase it again is to wait 60 days.
>>
>>1960421
You know what they say when it is too good to be true...

Do I have to remind you what happened to mtgox and bitfinex? If you don't hold your private keys you don't hold shit.

Inb4 this whole thing gets "hacked " and they run with the money.
>>
wowee you guys weren't kidding about the transfers taking a long time
>>
>>1961722
It's a 1% annual return on your entire balance, provided it's in a staking wallet, like the one on their site.
If you have a lot you can subscribe to a membership package for a higher rate. Do the math first to make sure you're actually profiting with the membership.
The coin also pays dividends on the exchange's profits.

>>1961730
To be honest, since the value of the coin is tied to the success of the exchange, an exit scam would be a terrible idea. They would just be stealing worthless bags.
>>
>>1961730
Just watch anon.

Get in or lose out
>>
>>1961725
sorry m8, i don't know what to tell you then
>>
>>1961733
Damn. It doesn't seem like the membership is worth it.

For 3% of 10,000 I'd get 300 posw annually
But the membership for the year is almost 4x that amount.

Am I missing something?
>>
>>1961763
Nope, membership is for whales and idiots.
>>
>>1961733
>It's a 1% annual return on your entire balance
So im only gonna get a 1% return for this?
Doesnt seem worth it in that regard, what the kicker here?
>>
File: 1476811918008.jpg (28KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
1476811918008.jpg
28KB, 380x250px
>CAN'T BUY WITH MY CREDIT CARD BECAUSE I HAVE A PENDING BANK ACCOUNT TRANSACTION
REEEEEEEEEEE COINBASE
>>
>>1961774
It's 1% more than you get for holding BTC or ETH.
Remember that the coin itself is going to appreciate. $1 is looking very likely just in the short term.
>>
>>1961787
Its alot less than i get for holding my dividend stocks however but i do see the point in having a smaller sum for appreciation
If the memes are true and it gains ~100% with little difficulty then its worth it
>>
>>1961774
Plus the rise in the value of POSW you own. The more you own the more return you get.
>>
>>1961806
1% is the stake rate. There are dividends on top of that, with the actual payout depending on the profits of the exchange for each month.
>>
I'm trying to buy and this bullshit says i don't have enough btc in my account....????
>>
>>1961873
Deposits go into your staking wallet by default, even BTC.
You have to transfer to your exchange wallet.
>>
I transferred some ETH to yobit an hour ago to exchange for POSW and it still hasn't shown up on my yobit wallet????
>>
>>1961900
good tip, thanks lad
>>
>>1960048 ty anon thust bought 10k of it lets see what happens tomorrow :)

also why do you think it will moon monday?
>>
>>1961952
You just bought his bag kek
>>
>>1962047
I'm holding this shit until at least 1$
>>
For all those who still want to get in, it is NOT too late

https://twitter.com/phenomke/status/853677645665624065

You can get some here: https://poswallet.com/login.php?referral=consulofrome

Yes nigger it's a referral link but I'm multiplying your net worth by 100x
>>
>>1962087
No you're not, it'll never hit $5
>>
>>1962087
I thought I could get a masternode for 1btc.

the deception anon.
>>
>>1962072
Whats the value proposition for it to hit 1$?
>>
Thanks for the hint.

Going to buy for 0.5btc, when my btc gets transfered to yobit.
>>
Can you even store this thing locally or it runs all in a centralized website?
Also what's the point of the exchange if its just a regular centralized website?
What's the punchline?
>>
>>1962047

>Hasnt even pumped yet
>Bought his bags

Are you just being ironically funny or are you just stupid?
>>
File: 1465614508137.jpg (3KB, 124x109px) Image search: [Google]
1465614508137.jpg
3KB, 124x109px
>>1961684
>oh fuck I should buy more of this coin, but I need btc
>request btc on coinbase
>credit card transaction denied: fraud detected
>ah fuck it i'll fix it tomorrow
>price skyrockets to 5k sats

>sell all assets on one poloniex account
>poloniex holds it for 24 hours because it thinks it's fraud
>>
>>1962302

Same shit happned to me, was going to buy alot of pivx at 0.09 cents, every time i lay in bed imagining what it would of been like, the possibilites, the feeling, oh well anon. Coinbase, never again, never again.
>>
>>1962312
Yeah, I had just enough money to get to 100k for a masternode when it was at 3k sats. Too late for me now
>>
What site do I use to get in on this shit lads? I want to LEARN
>>
buy some btc and use yobit
>>
>>1962359
Buy thru poswallet.com
>>
File: 1481046069625.png (496KB, 1832x2366px) Image search: [Google]
1481046069625.png
496KB, 1832x2366px
please don't moon this week
i need seven days until i can buy more
>>
>>1962410

Quick anon, some whale bought a fuckload recently, they know whats up.
>>
looks p good tbqhwymf
>>
>>1960048

if i were to keep HODL my 200 PIVX would i get more gains staking on the official wallet or on POSW?
>>
>>1962546

Fill dem bags boi we moo now
>>
File: posw.jpg (36KB, 1039x239px) Image search: [Google]
posw.jpg
36KB, 1039x239px
POSW looking ready as fuck for tomorrow. If your not in this coin now you better hurry.
>>
>>1962584

What got me was the functionality of the coin, it has a real use which is incredibly beneficial to the party involved, not just some vaporware speculation bubble. Mixed with the fact it's under the radar as the developers have not begun any marketing on it is amazing. Not even mentioning those masternode pools. Another gem for sure
>>
How long does it take for BTC transfers to appear in POSWallet?
>>
>>1962664
Took me about 10 min

Welcome to the moon mission
>>
>>1962670
It's been at least 10 mins already

So I generated BTC wallet in POSWallet then used shapeshift to transfer ETH to this BTC wallet

Am I doing it right? Then I transfer the BTC to POSW? Then we go to the moon?
>>
>>1960048
That feel when you're in 8 btc profit but you know it's going 20x

I must be strong
>>
>>1962670

Nothing like reserving my seat early for the Moon Mission of the Monthâ„¢
>>
>>1962681

I read all your slack convo, kudos man you seem to know what you're doing, I trust you 100%
>>
>>1962681
I need some advice

I'm currently 2btc in profit.

Now when this moons do I sell all of my posw to go all in on another mission or keep it all.

Or diversify?

If I diversify how should I split it.
>>
>>1962680
Ditto. I bought into the hype and transfered some btc from my coinbase onto the wallet I generated on POS. What now...?

Someone needs help the noobs on this moonmission. pls no bully

If my BTC ever comes in, how do I buy the POS coin?
>>
>>1962694
All I know is what I can see and judge the value in the utility of the token and site.

First to market technology like this also runs well.

That being said the fate of my/our profits is in the dev teams execution and expertise in their coding.

May the odds be forever in our favor.
>>
>>1962710
When your btc comes in transfer it from your staking wallet to the exchange wallet.

At that point click the sell orders on posw and buy.

Welcome to the moon mission.
>>
>>1962709
I would keep tabs on the fundamentals of the technology, the site and read the newsletters through out 2017.

If nothing changes in the fundamentals and the site is increasing in users and volume then I would just hold.

Also I would not take profits until posw is added to bittrex or volume on poswallet is higher.
>>
File: Untitled.png (8KB, 362x139px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
8KB, 362x139px
>>1962710
Looks like it's working now, you just have to wait a while. Takes ages, mine's still processing. Once this processes I'm gonna deposit more
>>
>>1962723
>>1962715
Done. Thanks bros.

How much have you all put in and what's your exit?
>>
>>1962821
I might not exit.

Seeing that this may be THE exchange to use once more PoS coins take off.

>ETH is going PoS

Andromeda is inevitable.
>>
>>1962138
WHEN is this going to hit $1?
>>
>>1962255
>>1962255
>>1962292
Why is everyone ignoring this?
>>
>>1963022

it has to be centralized because its basically a cloud staking service in addition to an exchange

they use the users stakes to run exchange

just like you must use your brain to run intelligence
>>
>>1962847
Holeeee fuk I never thought of it like that.
Imagine.
Casper releases.
Bam 150 per eth.
Fuark I want to stake, but where do I go I don't know of anything?
BOOM.
PoSWallet.
ETH and PoSW go perfectly hand in hand.
If PoSW keeps steady building up then by the time Casper comes around in 2018 PoSW will be THE go to place to stake.

gawd damn son maybe I should buy more
>>
>>1963022
see
>>1963043
>>
>>1963056
You have seen the light anon.
>>
>>1963056
>>1963078

You're doing it Peter...you're believing

>the admin told me they are working on adding ETH soon in slack
>>
is there a single best wallet for crypto?
>>
>>1960048
Dubs for 100 USD
>>
>>1963144
Wow. brb dumping life savings into posw.
>>
File: 34c.png (145KB, 291x307px) Image search: [Google]
34c.png
145KB, 291x307px
>>1963144
>>
Why the fuck does poswallet.com have a $500 a day limit
>>
>>1963144
checked and trasnferring btc to yobit
>>
should i buy more right now or not
>>
>>1963193
That's based on the volume of the site I'm guessing.
>>
>>1963197
Accumulate
>>
I bought some, don't shit into my mouth pl0x
>>
>>1960048
New posw videos (from their youtube)

PoSWallet Staking
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euwk-0wAtWE

PoSWallet Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_kw7x-AF6A

PoSWallet Start Staking
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SAddfyuh9k

POSW Coin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgx3a6IHyOw
>>
>>1963090

haha, you realize most of these gen z kids posting nowadays how no idea wtf your image refers to right? nonetheless i lold.
>>
>>1963043
So why wouldn't polo or bittrex implement something similar in the future?
>>
>>1963584

i think everyone has been asking themselves this question and the only answer is, literally posw was the first to implement this idea and they will rule the kingdom one day because of it.
>>
>>1963584
Monopolies tend to not share profits unless the absolutely have to. Bittrex and Polo own the absolute majority of high value PoS coins and up until now they've had no reason to share exchange profits or staked coins.

POSW will change everything - get in while you still can
>>
>>1963628
Own the absolute majority of the volume*
>>
>>1963628
I see, thx
>>
So if I have literally zero crypto currency trading experience, would this be a good place to start?
>>
>>1963682
Looks like a good project, but don't go all in on any coin

diversification is key
>>
>>1963682
Yes, for several reasons
>Price will 100% go up from here
>Even if you don't trade, you can stake and get free money
>You also get dividends of the poswallet.com soon-to-be-huge exchange's profits

There's no one who can't benefit from this. Seriously, get the fuck in now
>>
>>1963689
Can you recommend a specific Bitcoin wallet?
I literally do not know where to start?
>>
How long does it normally take for BTC to arrive in the POSWallet BTC wallet?
>>
>>1963734
2-3 days
>>
>>1962847
Whats andromeda
>>
>>1960048
its monday
>>
>>1963743
shut up
>>
>>1963745
It's like the moon but even further away.
>>
>>1964159
What does PoS mean?
>>
>>1963755
don't be such an ingrate
>>
>>1964173
proof of stake. you can kind of think of it like interest you earn in a savings account.
>>
>>1964193
so "staked" coins means interest earned, whereas "vested" is the total amount in your staking wallet?
>>
>>1964215
I think vested means what you put in, not including natural growth.
Unvested means coins you put in but which aren't staking yet. The FAQ says they'll start staking within 10 hours.

>>1964173
Proof-of-stake, an alternative to proof-of-work for finding blocks.
>>
Getting tired of seeing this trash make it to home page. You all deserve to lose your money.
>>
>>1964251
Go play with your index fund
>>
>>1964251
g o b a c k t o r e d d i t
>>
reminder to use my referal link because i'm the filthiest jew of them all.
you get gibs, i get gibs, it's like communism

https://poswallet.com/login.php?referral=PieceOfSheet

t. jew who bought in at 2k sats
>>
>>1964344
YOU TOOK MY CHEAP POSW

what am I saying it's still cheap as fuck.

>buy more posw
>>
Thanks for making me $50 dude. See you next coin.
>>
>>1964421
What is this guy refering to.

I'm scared and I don't know if I should put my money in this.
>>
>>1964435
It means he is a day trader and got in at 4K and left at 5k. If he had gotten in earlier. He would have made more
>>
File: oh well.jpg (332KB, 1003x611px) Image search: [Google]
oh well.jpg
332KB, 1003x611px
>>1964435
>>1964440

Yeah.
For what its worth i bought PIVX at 1499 and sold at 6k sats then it mooned a few weeks later.
Hold on to your butts.
>>
>>1964451
You can still get back in at PIVX and POSW. PIVX may not get to .1 but .01 is definitely plausible. POSW also has a good future.,
>>
Bought 5K at 5K, we'll see how the week develops
>>
>>1964435
see >>1964344 goy

This is a long term hold. The roadmap stretches all the way to Q4 2017. Imagine if Bittrex or Poloniex made their own coin. This is a smaller exchange for now but that's essentially what they have created. Owning POSW is owning a share of their company. Ignore the daytraders, they always end up kicking themselves saying "Oh I wish I had hodl longer." Every single time.
>>
File: 1476063605863.jpg (55KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1476063605863.jpg
55KB, 750x750px
please don't moon this week
>>
>>1964518
Why haven't you bought yet? It's just kinda hanging out at 5k
>>
>>1964541
I bought 5k.
I want to buy 20k more but my Coinbase transaction won't finish for 6 more days.
>>
File: poloniex.jpg (10KB, 154x55px) Image search: [Google]
poloniex.jpg
10KB, 154x55px
cucked by polo yet again
>>
wait is this exchange and coin fully centralized?
>>
>>1964464

Is PIVX and POSW the same tech?
>>
>>1964674
No. PIVX is a dash fork that focuses on instant transactions. POSW is a wallet/exchange that allows you to stake Alts on the platform.
>>
>>1963043
Can the PosW token be held locally or you depend on a centralized online wallet? In that case this is trash.

And this would be gamechanging if it wasn't centralized, otherwise good luck getting goxed/cryptsed/mintpaled/bitfinexed...
>>
>>1964694
You can download the wallet and hold locally
>>
>>1964694
There's a desktop wallet, don't worry.
There's no reason for them to walk away with the money because if the exchange ceases to be trustworthy, the coins are no longer worth anything.
>>
How much POSW do you need for a Masternode?
>>
>>1964792
afaik there haven't been any announcements besides "masternodes in July."
>>
>>1964751

>There's a desktop wallet, don't worry.
So is the actual token PoS or PoW?

What are the requeriments for a masternode and how many coins you get depending on your stake?

Why there's so little info on the fucking website?

>There's no reason for them to walk away with the money because if the exchange ceases to be trustworthy, the coins are no longer worth anything.
Explain deeper.
>>
>>1964828
Look anon, instead of asking us, how about asking the actual devs? Here is their slack. https://poswallet.signup.team/
>>
>>1963144
Praise Kek!
>>
>>1964828
>So is the actual token PoS or PoW?
POSW is a PoS coin. Stake rate is 1% but you get a higher % from their web wallet if you pay them, although only whales can afford to do that.
The coin also pays dividends monthly, which are proportional to the income of the exchange.

>What are the requeriments for a masternode and how many coins you get depending on your stake?
As I already said, I don't think they've announced this yet. Masternodes are a planned feature, not an existing one.

>Why there's so little info on the fucking website?
Because the front page is fucking retarded. You have to click through to the exchange and then click on the FAQ icon in the top-right corner. There's a lot of info there.

>Explain deeper.
The reason to buy this coin is that it pays dividends and is the primary currency on an exchange that includes a staking web wallet.
If that exchange ceases to be trustworthy, no one will want the coin and dumping it will be hard.
Therefore, there's no reason to just take the money and run, since most of the money will be in this coin and not in BTC.
>>
>>1960048
If it helps there is a 84 btc sell wall at .05 on livecoin.

This is like a mini secondary ICO where the first non ICO investors are buying in.

I would take this opportunity to buy posw on livecoin at that price as it will create a strong base around .05 for when we go to bittrex..
>>
>>1964861
There are a ton of other altcoins.
Can I deposit for example PiVX there? or you only get paid in those altcoins?

Who is holding all those altcoins while they are on the site if not the devs, and how it isn't tempting to run with all those altcoins?

Also, even if one is naive enough to trust a centralized place fillex with coins and the devs acting good, it is still subjected to "whoops hacked", either inside job or not, or authorities raiding it for whatever reason, or...

centralization in crypto is a clusterfuck.
>>
Guys get in on the new thread

>>1963955
>>
>>1964921
Yeah, there is always a risk, but devs are probably holding a few million POSW each.
They have more to gain by running a legitimate exchange, especially since they have already gone through the trouble of creating one.

I don't see how they're any less trustworthy than, say, Poloniex.
>>
>Trusting my PIVX private keys to some third party

NOPE
>>
>>1965200

They dont have access to your private key. You just send them PIVX into your wallet on poswallet.com
Thread posts: 287
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.