[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw realised that 4chan offers me nothing and only holds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

>tfw realised that 4chan offers me nothing and only holds back my success

How do I get off this site and focus on becoming successful?
>>
have you ever learned anything from browsing 4chan?

also, leaving is as easy as not returning
>>
you'll just go somewhere else for your fix of social interaction. at least here we talk about relevant things.
>>
>>1959605

>>1959605

Same here man, I could be studying blockchain, analyzing charts and following prominent traders but I choose to stay here and listen to shill after shill spam their scam coin. I can feel the missed oportunites with each passing day, sigh.
>>
>>1959616
this.
I've tried socializing with real people but they just talk about/do stupid shit.
OP YOU are the only thing holding yourself back from success, the first step to achieving success is being able to admit that its your fault that you haven't accomplished what you want
>>
also, try reading books on whatever you want to learn or... [spoiler] have multiple tabs open simultaneously [/spoiler]
>>
>>1959605

try /soc/, and find a discord that regularly does voice chat
>>
>>1959614
It's great for non-native English speakers.

It's also better than facebook and reddit. Even if boards like /pol/ and /biz/ are 95% shitposts, the remaining 5% are worth it.
>>
Speak foe yourself coins have made me a millionaire is the last two years
>>
>>1959605
Buy Milocoin
>>
>>1959732
History trading chart or bullshit. Most people here can't even stop losing their money on cryptos.
>>
>>1959730
>Even if boards like /pol/ and /biz/ are 95% shitposts, the remaining 5% are worth it.
This is what has kept me here. The 5% of posts that are good are usually so good that the information is light years ahead of the other resources I use.

>inb4 no example
I frequent /g/ as much as /biz/. When it comes to tech stuff, I split my time between /g/, HackerNews, and some Facebook groups. HN and the FB groups always seem like they're "tip toeing" around answers (basically only giving you 90% of the info what you wanted and leaving out the most important part) for some reason (probably scared of breaking NDAs). /g/ will give me a much clearer answer that's usually right on the money.

Again, there's a ton of shitposts on 4Chan. But that 5% of unfiltered information is what makes this site great.
>>
>>1960784
>Again, there's a ton of shitposts on 4Chan. But that 5% of unfiltered information is what makes this site great.

That's like saying sifting through the sewage water cause you find loose change is worth.
>>
>tfw spend years away from 4chin
>tfw end up back on pol during the election
>tfw make 250k tax free betting on trump to win the election
>tfw come over to biz, make another 30k in my first three months trading shares following tips in the asx thread

Sounds like you're doing it wrong anon.

The 5% of information here is so good, so accurate, so fucking precise, that even the shit (and my 5k loss on MLS) doesn't bother me. I read other shit too, 4chan is just another source, the more the better.
>>
>>1959605
>browsing 4chan to learn how to get away from it

go on.
>>
>>1960824

More like sifting through sewer water and because there's some rare diamonds in there.
>>
Do you make this thread every day?
>>
File: warhammer-40k-005.jpg (418KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
warhammer-40k-005.jpg
418KB, 1920x1080px
>>1959605
I will come back for you 4chan. and I will cure you of the cancer that is /b/.

I will turn every board at the same quality of /tg/ and /diy/.

But for that I need power, and power comes through money and intelligent decisions.
>>
>>1960832
What other sources?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.